The 10 best country dance songs can get any crowd line dancing or twirling on the dance floor at the drop of a ten gallon hat. Most of the 10 best country dance songs have a steady beat and can get the crowd worked up into a frenzy. But even a cowboy wants that slow dance song to hold his lady close and just let the world melt away.
- Billy Ray Cyrus "Achy Breaky Heart" Many people consider "Achy Breaky Heart" to be the song that started the line dance craze that eventually reached to areas all over the world. This boot slapping hit put Billy Ray Cyrus on the country music map, and belongs on the list of the 10 best country dance songs ever.
- Brooks and Dunn "Boot Scootin' Boogie" Brooks and Dun released their own version of a country square dance when they put out "Boot Scootin' Boogie." The lyrics tell you how to do the dance, and the music keeps your feet moving.
- Keith Urban "Some Days You Gotta Dance" A dance beat, some nice guitar work and the vocals of Keith Urban help to make up this entry into the list of 10 best country dance songs. A simple song about working hard all week and then letting go on the weekends.
- Charlie Daniels Band "Devil Went Down to Georgia" Before there was country line dancing there was honky-tonking in clubs and whirling around on the dance floor. This classic hit by the Charlie Daniels Band was getting cowboy boots stomping on the dance floor long before achy breaky hearts were breaking.
- Patsy Cline "Crazy" Not every song on the list of the 10 best country dance songs is a fast moving boot-stomper. This beautiful slow tune by the legendary Patsy Cline has been featured at thousands of weddings and has brought couples all over the world together for a memorable slow dance.
- Various Artists "Cotton Eyed Joe" When a crowd of country music fans want to let loose and just dance, "Cotton Eyed Joe" is one of the first songs they reach for. The origins of this song are unknown, but its upbeat tempo make it one of the 10 best country dance songs ever.
- Hank Williams Jr. "Born to Boogie" The title says it all with this song. Whether you want to line dance, twirl around the dance floor or just let go for a while, this song is one of 10 best country dance songs of all time.
- Travis Tritt "Whiskey Ain't Working" This song combines the old style honky-tonk dance song style with line dancing to give a combination that works for any country music fan.
- Johnny Cash "Ring of Fire" This song was popular when it was first released in the early 1960's, and it made a comeback when line-dancing started to become popular. Every generation of country music fans should have some Johnny Cash as one of their 10 best country dance songs.
- Garth Brooks "Friends in Low Places" Nothing beats a country dance song that doubles as a drinking song as well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…