These 10 best country line dancing songs 2010 will motivate you to gather your friends and let loose on the dance floor. Get your flashy country gear on and make sure you’ve got your best cowboy boots. You can dance the night away with these country rhythms.
- “Rain Is a Good Thing.” This chart topper by Luke Bryan has a great rhythm for line dancing. In only his second album, Luke was able to get this song to number one.
- "Felt Good on My Lips.” Tim McGraw is one of the most famous country singers in America and it’s no wonder that he’s still popping out great tracks. This song is perfect for line dancing with its smooth beats.
- “Why Wait.” The voice of Gary LeVox, the lead vocals for Rascal Flatts, is crisp and clear as always when he sings in this song. Try it out for your next line dancing party.
- “Put You In A Song.” This song is one of the latest by Australian country star, Keith Urban. Its upbeat tune makes it ideal to keep you moving and grooving during a line dance.
- “Turn On the Radio.” Reba McEntire shows her attitude in this country hit. Her powerful voice is sure to motivate you to turn on the radio, turn up the volume, and get on the dance floor.
- “Smoke A Little Smoke.” Newer to the country scene, Eric Church lets himself go in this hit. It’s all about fun, relaxation, and feeling good in the lyrics of this song.
- “Last Night Again.” Meghan Linsey and Joshua Scott Jones are the duo of Steel Magnolia who crank out this country song. If it doesn’t get your head nodding, it’ll get surely get your feet dancing.
- “Someone Else Calling You Baby.” This second hit by Luke Bryan features his sweet voice and you won’t be able to help yourself from feeling for him as he sings. Follow the rhythm while you line dance the night away!
- “Hip Hop in a Honky Tonk.” This silly song is by Colt Ford and features Kevin Fowler. If country-style hip hop exists, Colt Ford performs it in this track.
- “Born Free.” Kid Rock will have you feeling like you want to let loose in this country song about freedom and independence. Take risks by being the first to get on the dance floor!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."