10 Best Country Love Song Lyrics
Here are the 10 best country love song lyrics. Country music, more then any other genre of music, talks about love. Love lost, lost gained, and everything in between. They can bring us to tears or make us cheer. Guys, take note: these are things a girl wants to hear, even if they do sound corny coming from you.
- "Breathe" sung by Faith Hill When I’m lying wrapped up in your arms, the whole world just fades away. The only thing I hear is the beating of your heart. Simple and romantic and true, there is something to be said for hearing the heartbeat of the one you love against your cheek. These country love songs lyrics are honest and it's easy to imagine saying them yourself.
- "I Love The Way You Love Me" sung by John Michael Montgomery I like the feel of your name on my lips. And I like the sound of your sweet gentle kiss. The way that your fingers run through my hair. And how your scent lingers even when you’re not there. Need I say anything? These country love song lyrics speak for themselves.
- "I Will Always Love You" sung by Dolly Parton Oh, I do wish you joy, and I wish you happiness. But above all this, I wish you love. There’s nothing more noble then wishing another happiness, especially if that happiness doesn’t include you. There's a certain nobility to the sacrifice these country love song lyrics talk about.
- "I’ll Go On Loving You" sung by Alan Jackson Then I’ll go on loving you. I’ll go on loving you. I’ll go on loving you. Everyone wants to know they’re still be loved when they leave, and these country love song lyrics make that point.
- "I’m Already There" sung by Lonestar Take a look around. I’m the sunshine in your hair. I’m the shadow on the ground. I’m the whisper in the wind. I’m your imaginary friend. There’s just something about the way these lyrics come out that sends a warm feeling through anyone listening.
- "It’s Your Love" sung by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw It’s your love. It just does somethin’ to me. It sends a shock right through me. I can’t get enough. These country love song lyrics describe the dreamy feeling of every girl and guy when they finally meet the one.
- "Love Me Tender" sung by Elvis Presley Love me tender, love me sweet, never let me go. You have made my life complete, and I love you so. Elvis could make any woman swoon and the lyrics in this choice, backed by the power of his voice and presence, can move mountains.
- "Love, Me" sung by Collin Raye But I’m not gonna let you down, darling wait and see. And between now and then, till I see you again, I’ll be loving you. Love, me. If you look back far enough, every family has a love story, and the lyrics of this country love song tell the story of many.
- "Must Be Doin’ Somethin’ Right" sung by Billy Currington Don’t know what I did to earn a love like this, but baby I must be doin’ somethin’ right. Who doesn’t like hearing their lover wonder how they got so lucky? It’s unbelievably flattering, just make sure you let them know you think you’re just as lucky. These words would be great for a card or a love letter.
- "What A Beautiful Day" sung by Chris Cagle Day eighteen thousand two hundred and fifty-three. Well, honey that’s fifty years. Yeah, here’s to you and me. Cagle’s country love song lyrics are simple and to the point and draw on the desire of many to have a long, endearing love.