10 Best Country Love Songs 2008
Feel the love with the 10 best country love songs of 2008. There were many great country songs in 2008. These are the best country songs that are all about love and matters of the heart.
- “God Love Her” by Toby Keith. This country love song is about a rebel child who happens to be a preacher’s daughter. To her parents' dismay, she jumps on the back of a motorcycle with her boyfriend but she takes the Bible with her. One of the best lyrics of the song are “She was baptized in dirty water”.
- “Feel That Fire” by Dierks Bentley. This country love song is about a girl who acts tough but still needs to feel loved. The song also has a great beat. Some of the best lyrics of the song are “Her real desire, / Is to know I'd walk alone out on the wire / to make her feel that fire”.
- “Unbelievable” by Josh Gracin. This song is about love feeling unbelievable. Some of the best lyrics of the song are “I wanna touch your skin / ‘Til in feels like a sin”.
- “Faith In You” by Randy Travis. This country love song is about how love is the only thing that matters and what we should put our faith in. It has a beautiful “old country” sound to it like most of Travis’ songs. Some of the best lyrics of the song are “And after all this time /the lie becomes the truth / we traded in our innocence and sacrificed our youth / but you give your love / the one thing i can't lose / you believe in me / and i still have faith in you”.
- “Sweet Thing” By Keith Urban. This song is about new love. Some of the best lyrics of the song are “Sweet thing / The moon is high and the night is young / Come on and meet me / In the backyard under the Cottonwood tree”.
- “Forever” by John Michael Montgomery. This country song is about a love so strong that you fear losing it. Some of the best lyrics of the song are “Every little smile every move you make / It's like a dagger to my heart took my breath away / All I ask is that you be mine forever... forever”.
- “Soul Mate” by Josh Turner. This song is about finding your soul mate. Turner has the thick country voice that not all modern country artists have. Some of the best lyrics of the song are “There's no telling where I'd be / Without your love / Stumbling in the dark / Would be pretty rough”.
- “One Thing” by Jeff Bates. This song really puts life into prospective. It’s about how love should be the “one thing” that you are here for. Some of the best lyrics of the song are “How many men walk through this life / and never even know / the reason they’re alive”
- “Belongs to You” by Emerson Drive. The country love song is the singer's message to the woman he loves that everything he has and is belongs to her. Some of the best lyrics of the song are “Every smile that lights my face / Every teardrop every trace / Every secret in place belongs to you / Anything that’s good in me all I ever want to be / Every drop of every dream belongs to you.”
- “Every Day” by Rascal Flatts. This song is about how the people we love are what keep us going. One of the reasons this song is so good is because it’s so simplistic. Some of the best lyrics of the song are “How every day / Every day, every day / You save my life”.
Posted on: Jan. 06, 2011