The 10 best country love songs by men are perfect to express your feelings to a significant other. The country songs convey raw emotions of love without coming off cheesy. The ten best country love songs by men are timeless classics that have something different and unique to offer the listener on the subject of love.
- "Can’t Help Falling In Love" by Elvis Presley. Released in 1961, this country love song is a timeless classic. The country love song by a man was originally featured in the movie "Blue Hawaii." This was Elvis' most popular and famous "love song," but it was sung to his grandmother on her birthday in the movie.
- "Always On My Mind" by Willie Nelson. One of the ten best country love songs by men is the 1982 heart wrenching song by Willie Nelson. The lyrics are about a man admitting he didn't always do things he should have to show appreciation for his lady. The Country Music Association named this country love song Single Of The Year in 1982.
- "Who Are You When I'm Not Looking" by Blake Shelton. This country ballad is the second single from "All About Tonight." One of the ten best country love songs by men because it is sweet, he pictures what she does when not around. He pictures her "pouring a little something on the rocks" and sliding "down the hallway" in socks.
- "I Swear" by John Michael Montgomery. Here is one of the ten best country love songs by a man because of the memorable lyrics and romantic music. The singer tells his significant other she has nothing to worry about, and he'll always be by her side. This is the perfect country love song by a man to express how you'll not break your significant other's heart.
- "My Best Friend” by Tim McGraw. This country love song by a man is about how McGraw falls in lover over and over again with his significant other. It is a love song to the woman that stands by him through anything. This is one of the best love songs by a man because it expresses how she is not just a lover, but a best friend.
- "Forever and Ever" by Randy Travis. The lyrics for this country song by a man gives true meaning to love. This is the perfect country love song for a guy who used to be wild and free, and is now putting those times behind him. He's ready to be with one person forever and ever.
- "She’s Everything” by Brad Paisley. The fourth single off Paisley's "Time Well Wasted," is one of the ten best country love songs by a man. It's about how everything in his life reminds him of his significant other. This is one of the most romantic country loves songs because it expresses the little things in life is what he appreciates about her.
- "Gentle On My Mind" by Glen Campbell. Originally recorded in 1967, this country love song by a man has been re-made by over 300 different artists. This country love song won four 1968 Grammy awards, including Best Country & Western Solo Vocal Performance. This country love song was inspired by the movie "Doctor Zhivago" and has the perfect soft melody.
- "You Had Me From Hello” by Kenny Chesney. This country love song by a man is about how Chesney had a wall built up around his heart, but a special girl tore it down. The perfect country love song for someone who fell love at first sight, it also expresses someone who thought they couldn't love again, but met someone to prove that wrong.
- "When You Love Someone" by Bryan Adams. When in love, you'll do anything, and that's what this song expresses. Loving someone so much you feel like the impossible can happen is the sentiment of the lyrics. This is one of the ten best country love songs by a man, because it sums up what it's like to be in love.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
7 Awesome, Whimsical Pool Party Toys
These fun, buoyant items are sure to make a splash. (Sorry, couldn't help it.)
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.