Want to know what the 10 best country music song titles are? Country music has been around for a long time. There are a lot of people out there that don't like country music because they think country music is mushy or too sad. No matter how you look at it or how you feel about country music though, it's here to stay. Country music has many talented singers and songwriters who write songs about their life or things they have seen through the years. There are many songs that touch peoples lives when they feel depressed or have had something go wrong in their life and hearing that one song can bring joy back to them. There are country music titles that make you want to dance, cry and laugh, and some all at the same time. Listed below you will find the 10 best country music song titles. Some of the country music song titles will take you back in time.
- "Coal Miner's Daughter", Loretta Lynn- This is a song that shows what Loretta Lynn's life was like growing up as a coal miner's daughter; it is a touching song. This song is one of peoples all time favorites because Loretta sings this song from the heart about her family. "Coal Miners Daughter" was released in 1980.
- "Stand By Your Man", Tammy Wynette – This is a wonderful song that lets women know to "stand by your man" no matter what. A song from the heart, this song made the list because it tells women to love your man no matter what he has done wrong. Things can work out in the end. "Stand By Your Man" was released in 1968.
- "You Ain't Woman Enough", Loretta Lynn – This song is a life lesson to women who try and steal women's husbands. This song made the list because it tells women who try to steal other womens men that it ain't going to happen. "You Ain't Woman Enough To Take My Man" was released in 1966.
- "Honky Tonk Man", Dwight Yoakam– This song is fun to dance and sing to. Just a plain fun loving song. This song made the list because Dwight makes you want to get up and dance over and over again. A classic, "Honky Tonk Man" was released in 1956.
- "I'd Love To Lay You Down", Conway Twitty – This is Conway at his best telling a woman how he feels. A great love song, this one by Conway made the list because women like to hear the words like this from their man and Conway really shows how to do that with this song. So listen to the words men. "I'd Love To Lay You Down" was released in 1980.
- "Slow Hand", Conway Twitty – This is Conway's way of telling women what they need. He is so right in this song. This song by Conway also made the list because this is what most women like, a man with a slow hand. "Slow Hand" was released in 1982.
- "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk", Trace Adkins – Just a fun and exciting song to dance to. Trace you did a great job with this song. Trace made the list with this song because it's fun and has a great beat to dance too. "Honky Tonk Badonkadonk" was released in 2005.
- "Living In Fast Forward", Kenny Chesney – A great song about slowing down and taking life slow. This song teaches us to not take life so serious and to stop and smell the roses. This is why this song the list. "Living In Fast Forward" was released in 2005.
- "Cowboy Casanova", Carrie Underwood – Be careful with the men who get what they want from a woman and then leave. That is the point of this song. This song made the list because it tells women what to look for in men that are not good for us. Sorry men but it's true. "Cowboy Casanova" was released in 2009.
- "In Color", Jamey Johnson – This song comes from the heart of Jamey and describes how life was and should be. This song made the list because Jamey is an awesome singer that sings about real life. "In Color" was released in 2008.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.