10 Best Country Music Songs
The 10 best Country songs are a blend of popular and traditional musical forms. The term country song normally refers to many subgenres and styles. Numerous country songs have been released till date and many of them have been all time best hits. The 10 Best country music songs of 2010 are:
- "Pretty Good At Drinkin' Beer." This title song was written by Troy Jones and recorded by American country artist Billy Currington. The song released as a single to Currington’s upcoming album “Enjoy Yourself”. The narrator claims not only being good at working hard, mowing grass, cleaning windows etc., but he is “pretty good at drinkin' beer" too.
- "Our Kind of Love." A song recorded by the American country music group “Lady Antebellum”. The song is a third single from the second studio album, “Need You Now”. The song speaks about the kind of relationship a couple faces in their life. It is a mid-tempo to up-tempo song.
- "Love Like Crazy." It is a debut album from the American country music artist, Lee Brice released via Curb Records. Bruce released three single songs before this.
- "All About Tonight." It is the eighth studio release from the country music artist Blake Shelton. It is Shelton’s "six pak” concept. It is good and fun party song talks about where the night is going to go.
- "The Boys Of Fall." A song written by Dave Turnbull and Casey Beathard and recorded by the country music artist Kenney Chesney. It is a lead single from his upcoming twelfth studio album, “Hemingway’s Whiskey”. The song is about playing high school football.
- "All Over Me." The title song is written by Dallas Davidson, Rhett Akins and Ben Hayslip and recorded by the country music artist Josh Turner as a second single from his fourth studio album, “Haywire”. The male singer talks about his interest in love and his desire to take his love to the riverbank and beg her to pour her love all over him.
- "Roll With It." The song was released as second single by country artist Easton Corbin from his debut album, “Roll With It”. In the song the narrator asks his other half to head to the beach and if something unexpected happens to just roll with it.
- "Little White Church." A title song recorded by country music band, Little Big Town. It was released as the lead-off single for their fourth studio album, “The Reason Why”. The song’s female singer tells about her interest in love and shall not welcome him anymore unless he takes her to the Little White Church and marries her.
- "Come Back Song." It is a single recorded by Darius Rucker. It is a mid tempo song featuring the narrator singing to his ex-girlfriend through a radio asking her to come back.
- "Mine." Written and recorded by Country pop artist Taylor Swift. It is a lead single from her third studio album,”Speak Now”. The song is said to be about Swift’s tendency to run away from love.