10 Best Country Party Songs
The top ten best country party songs will all get a party started. All types of parties are meant for fun and friends and music is often a part of any type of celebration. The right party songs help set the tone for a party and help guests feel at home.
- “I Love This Beer,” by Toby Keith. Most good parties serve beer and plenty of it. This top ten best country party song sets the right tone for any party serving beer because of the lyrics, "I love this beer."
- “Friends in Low Places,” by Garth Brooks. This country song has been one of the best ten party songs for years. Garth Brooks sings this song that goes great with any party. It talks about the friends he has in low places.
- “Margaritaville,” by Jimmy Buffet. Jimmy Buffet made this song famous in the late '70s and it has been one of the most popular party songs ever since. Many parties serve margaritas, and if they do, this is a perfect song to play there. "Wasting away again at Margaritaville," is one common phrase from all songs ever made.
- “Any Man of Mine,” by Shania Twain. This song was made famous by Shania Twain and it is a great chick song. It's a song about a very demanding woman and is great to get a party going.
- "Achy Breaky Heart," by Billy Ray Cyrus. Known as the, "one hit wonder," Billy Ray sang this song that helped him start his career. Country fans often do a line dance while partying to this song. This upbeat song has very famous lyrics reciting, "Don't tell my heart, my achy breaky heart. I just don't think he'd understand."
- "Who's Your Daddy," by Toby Keith. This is one of the best country party songs that is a little more recent. "Who's Your Daddy"has lyrics in it that party people love to scream out.
- "Alcohol," by Brad Paisley. What good party doesn't contain some form of alcohol? This great country song reminds us that many good times are had due to the use of alcohol.
- "Beer for my Horses," by Toby Keith and Willie Nelson. This country duet is another good song that is played at parties. Any song talking about alcohol seems to be popular at parties. How can a duet featuring Willie Nelson and Toby Keith let any party down?
- "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy," by Big and Rich. Party people always have a great time singing this crazy song and that's why it is listed as one of the best top ten country party songs. This song can often have an "adult" meaning to it, causing smiles around the room when the singers sing, "Save a horse, ride a cowboy."
- "Better Things to Do," by Terri Clark. This girlie song is about a girl who claims she doesn't want to be with a man and therefore has a whole list of better things she could be doing than being with him. This song is perfect for parties with country music. Clark says instead of being with her man she could be straightening stereo wires, checking the air in her tires and mowing her yard two days in row. Are you convinced?