If you love country music you are going to love the 10 best country road songs. These songs take you back to a time when things were simple and easy. Country music has been around a long time but the list of the 10 best country road songs will leave you speechless and singing a whole different tune.
- Kenny Chesney's song "Anything But Mine" is about a man on the road and does not want to fall in love. He wants her to be able to let him go not love and hold on. This is Kenny at his best.
- Jo Dee Messina makes couples think about saying "Bye Bye" when they are not getting along with this song. Jo Dee seems to say a lot with this song. It makes couples wonder should they keep trying or just hit the road.
- A perfect song to sing along to on the way to the beach is Blake Shelton's "Some Beach." Every one should know the words to this song by now. It's catchy and fun loving.
- Living in a small town makes men wonder the same thing that Joe Nichols does in his song "What's a Guy Gotta Do" to get a date. Nichols proves he has a fun loving side and a bit quirky side too.
- "Red Dirt Road" by Brooks and Dunn is an awesome song about love. Sure a lot of men go down a dirt road to pick up their true love. It makes sense that this song is a perfect make out song.
- Rascal Flatts proves that "Life is a Highway" with this fun loving road song. Broken relationships can be fixed with a road trip. Maybe this osng has helped couples get back what was missing in their relationship.
- Who could ever forget John Denver and "Take Me Home Country Roads." A wonderful classic song about going back to west Virginia. Country roads makes you want to go home and visit yesterday and forever.
- Men sure did want to go to Disneyland when Suzy Bogguss came out with "Drive South." Driving down the road holding hands of your true love is what traveling together is all about. It don't have to be just going to Disneyland it can be anyplace in the world.
- Keith Urban talks about interstates packed with people in a fast paced world, who don't want to come in last place. His song "Days Go By" is a huge hit for country music fans driving down the highway. Kinda makes you want to slow down and take a deep breath.
- Willie Nelson talks about making music and loving what he does in his song "On The Road Again." This is a perfect song for the open road. No one can sing this song better then Willie.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.