These 10 best country singers 2010 bring out the best in country music with their powerful voices. These singers are among those who bring life to country music, making it one of the genres that are widely appreciated.
- Miranda Lambert: This finalist of the 2003 Nashville Star has made her way to stardom and is now one of the best country singers around. It was recently announced that she is nominated for nine nominations for the Country Music Association Awards.
- Jason Aldean: One of the hottest sensations when it comes to male country singers is Jason Aldean. With his recently released single “My Kinda Party,” he is now becoming more widely recognized as one of the best country singers in 2010.
- Keith Urban: Nicole Kidman’s husband is also one of the best country singers of 2010. He recently won the awards Favorite Male Artist from the People’s Choice Awards and Best Male Video from the CMT Music Awards.
- Kenny Chesney: With sixteen albums recorded, Kenny Chesney is definitely one of the best country singers in 2010. He is a winner of several awards from the Academy of Country Music, Country Music Association, American Music Awards, Country Music Television and Billboard Music Awards.
- Tim McGraw: One of the greatest singers in 2010 is Tim McGraw. Other than singing, he too has a knack for acting. He recently appeared in the movie “The Blind Side” as the adoptive father of Michael Oher.
- Joe Nichols: Another of the best country singers of 2010 is Joe Nichols. He already has seven albums and has just released his single “Gimme That Girl” this year.
- Trace Adkins: He has to be included in the list of best country singers with his recently released single called “This Ain’t No Love Song.”
- Brad Paisley: With music that crosses traditional country and Southern rock, he is a singer whose voice you will never get tired of. He is expected to release his first official greatest hits package later this year.
- Randy Travis: With more than a dozen studio albums, he certainly is one of the greatest country singers. Other than singing, he is also a good actor. His duet with Carrie Underwood for “I Told You So” won the Best Country Collaboration with Vocals during the 2010 Grammy Awards.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
13 Medical Slang Terms That Are Equally Shocking and Hilario...
Gallows humor indeed.