This list of 10 best country song lyrics for Facebook has something for everyone. Even non-country fans will find an expression just for them from these classic and modern country songs. Pick one for a good laugh, to express frustration, or just to fill in that little line at the top of your Facebook page.
- "I've Been Everywhere Man" – Johnny Cash. From the song "I've Been Everywhere", this line tops the list of best country song lyrics for a Facebook status. Before someone can ask "where you at?" or "where you been?", this line will give them the answer.
- "Take this Job and Shove it" – Johnny Paycheck. From the song of the same name, this makes the list of best country song lyrics for a Facebook status for its classic wish to tell your boss where to go. Quitting or just wanting to quit? Use this classic.
- "Here's a Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares" – Travis Tritt. Going through a break up? This line from the song of the same name makes the list of best country song lyrics for a Facebook status and is perfect for when a relationship is really over.
- "We Love it, We hate it, We're all just trying to Make it" – Jason Aldean. From the song "Crazy Town" this chorus line makes the list of best country song lyrics for a Facebook status. As a reflection of life or the expression of getting by, this one works for several occasions.
- "Love leads us through Life, Hand in Hand" – Ronnie Milsap. The words from the song "Stand by My Woman Man" will let you express your eternal love for that special lady.
- "Its 5 o'clock Somewhere" – Alan Jackson. On the list of best country song lyrics for a Facebook status, this line from the song of the same name lets everyone know that you're ready for a sip of something cool and alcoholic.
- "Stand by Your Man". – Tammy Wynette. Feeling a bit funny? Use this entry on the list of best country song lyrics for a Facebook status. The lyrics from the song of the same name typically draw laughs when placed by a man as their status.
- "I Found Somebody New and you will Never Break my Heart into Again". – Randy Travis. Did she leave you high and dry and now you've moved on? Use the words from this entry on the list of best country song lyrics for a Facebook status. From the song "I Told you So", its a nice way of letting everyone know you are really over it.
- "I Smell T-R-O-U-B-L-E" – Travis Tritt. From the song "Trouble", this line makes the list of best country song lyrics for a Facebook status. Think something is brewing or drama is on the way? Type it in.
- "Well Everybody'd like to Have what I Got". – George Strait. Rounding out the list of best country song lyrics for a Facebook status comes the line from the classic song "The Fireman". This line fits for lots of situations, or just when you want everyone to know that life is treating you well.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …