10 Best Country Songs About Friends
Looking to find a list of the 10 best country songs ever recorded? Well, that's awesome. These 10 best country songs have been researched and voted on by various sources around the web that make the list the best of the best. Whether you are looking for sappy music about love or about getting drunk, these country songs are sure to fit your needs.
- "Crazy" - Patsy Cline. This country song is an oldie but goodie. Patsy Cline was considered controversial in her time because of her attitude of not caring what other's thought, but this song is a charming diamond in the rough. It's certainly one of the best country songs about love and life.
- "Ring Of Fire" - Johnny Cash. Mr. Cash was a man of many words, but nothing expressed true emotion like "Ring Of Fire." It's a classic country song written out of love and heart ache and true experience.
- "Always On My Mind" - Willie Nelson. This is one of the most classic and rememberable country songs ever recorded. It's one of those sappy country music songs that truly grabs you by the heart.
- "I Walk The Line" - Johnny Cash. Mr. Cash makes the list again for his emotional lyrics of life and love. It's a classic story of a man giving his heart and soul into a woman.
- "The Devil Went Down To Georgia" - The Charlie Daniel's Band. This song is a classic country song meant to be played at a drinking hole. This song has the sounds to bring out the country in all of us.
- "Friends In Love Places" - Garth Brooks. How can anyone not love this song? Everyone has friends in low places, it just so happens, country music singers do also.
- "Independence Day" - Martina McBride. Country songs often tell a story, and this story is a powerful story of a woman in an abusive relationship. Martina can always tell a great story in a song.
- "Don't Rock The Jukebox" - Alan Jackson. Sometimes you just need a country song to express your need of wanting to hear a good country song. Sometimes you just need a good country song.
- "Boot Scootin' Boogie" Brooks and Dunn. If you need a good country music song to dance to, throw this song on for size. Dust off your boots and get to stepping, cowboy!
- "Walkin' After Midnight" - Patsy Cline. Ms. Cline bring us to the end of the best country songs ever recorded, and this song can easily tell you the answer why. It's the melody and simple charm of this southern gem that puts the country in all of us.