When planning a romantic evening with that special someone, give these 10 best country songs to make love to a spin. All are romantic, and will set the mood.
- "Let's Make Love" – Faith Hill & Tim McGraw This says it all! A beautiful testament of love and desire. These two ooze passion!
- "No Place That Far" – Sara Evans Sara sings this song with so much feeling. It is an intense song for love making.
- "I Swear" – John Michael Montgomery This is a popular wedding song, probably because so many people made love to it before they got engaged! A promise to be there forever.
- "Amazed" – Lonestar The harmonies in this song are as beautiful as the lyrics. He proclaims, "Oh, it feels like the first time, every time".
- "Make You Feel My Love" – Garth Brooks Definitely a song to make love to. It tells how badly he wants her to feel how much he loves her.
- "When You Say Nothing At All" – Alison Kraus Keith Whitley originally did this song, but Alison's version is more updated and still beautiful.
- "I Cross My Heart" – George Strait The strings added in this love song make it one powerful ballad. The promise made to love her forever stirs the soul.
- "Keeper Of The Stars" – Tracy Byrd A song to make love to if there ever was one! The lyrics will make her feel special.
- "From This Moment" – Shania Twain She wrote this song with her husband. The lyrics say, "because of you, my dreams came true". How romantic!
- "Don't Close Your Eyes" – Keith Whitley "Just for tonight, when you're holding me tight, don't close your eyes" says it all! A beautiful country song that is about being in the moment while making love.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.