When planning a romantic evening with that special someone, give these 10 best country songs to make love to a spin. All are romantic, and will set the mood.
- "Let's Make Love" – Faith Hill & Tim McGraw This says it all! A beautiful testament of love and desire. These two ooze passion!
- "No Place That Far" – Sara Evans Sara sings this song with so much feeling. It is an intense song for love making.
- "I Swear" – John Michael Montgomery This is a popular wedding song, probably because so many people made love to it before they got engaged! A promise to be there forever.
- "Amazed" – Lonestar The harmonies in this song are as beautiful as the lyrics. He proclaims, "Oh, it feels like the first time, every time".
- "Make You Feel My Love" – Garth Brooks Definitely a song to make love to. It tells how badly he wants her to feel how much he loves her.
- "When You Say Nothing At All" – Alison Kraus Keith Whitley originally did this song, but Alison's version is more updated and still beautiful.
- "I Cross My Heart" – George Strait The strings added in this love song make it one powerful ballad. The promise made to love her forever stirs the soul.
- "Keeper Of The Stars" – Tracy Byrd A song to make love to if there ever was one! The lyrics will make her feel special.
- "From This Moment" – Shania Twain She wrote this song with her husband. The lyrics say, "because of you, my dreams came true". How romantic!
- "Don't Close Your Eyes" – Keith Whitley "Just for tonight, when you're holding me tight, don't close your eyes" says it all! A beautiful country song that is about being in the moment while making love.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)