If you are planning a wedding you may be interested in reading about the 10 best country wedding songs to add to your play list. Country music isn't for everyone,but the songs come from the heart and have messages of everlasting love. During a wedding even the most die hard rock fans can enjoy the loving messages country wedding songs have to offer.
- George Strait "I Cross my Heart" George Strait “crosses his heart and promises to give all he has got to give to make all of your dreams come true”. What better way to profess your never ending love.
- John Michael Montgomery "I Love the Way You Love Me" “Strong and wild, Slow and easy, Heart and soul, So completely, I love the way you love me”. Spending the rest of your life together because of the way you love one another.
- Colin Raye "One boy One Girl" “When she walked in, their eyes met, and they both stared. Right there and then, everyone else disappeared”. This is one of the country wedding songs that prove love at first sight does exist.
- Lonestar "Amazed" “Every little thing that you do, I'm so in love with you. It just keeps getting better. I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side”. A profession of sharing a life together, forever.
- Shania Twain "From this Moment on" “From this moment life has begun. From this moment you are the one. Right beside you is where I belong, from this moment on”. Knowing in your heart that you are standing beside the one you want for the rest of your life.
- Rascal Flatts "I Melt" “What's even better is knowing that forever you’re all mine. The closer you get the more my body aches. One little stare from you is all it takes”. Forever know that all it takes is a single glance to feel the love from each other by listening to this country wedding song.
- Garth Brooks "To Make you Feel my Love" “When evening shadows and the stars appear and there is no one to dry your tears. I could hold you for a million years. to make you feel my love”. Professing that you will love one another even in the worst times.
- Tracy Byrd "Keeper of the Stars" “It was no accident me finding you. Someone had a hand in it, long before we ever knew”. Giving credit to the "Keeper of the Stars" in this country wedding song that you and your significant other were meant to be.
- Heartland "I Loved her First" “I was enough for her not long ago. I was her number one, she told me so. And she still means the world to me, just so you know”. A tear jerking father/daughter dance song.
- Willie Nelson "In my Mothers Eyes" “One bright and guiding light, that taught me wrong from right. I found in my mother's eyes”. The perfect mother/son wedding song.
These are just a few of the best country wedding songs. They are songs from the heart, songs that express how we feel about on another.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.