Many guys can identify with the need for a list of the ten best crazy girlfriend songs. Guys stay with crazy girls the same reason girls stay with wild guys; to see what will happen next. In this list of the ten best crazy girlfriend songs, we get to hear about many different kinds of girls that we hope we never meet in person.
- The Offspring – "Self Esteem". This song is as much about a spineless boyfriend as it is about a crazy girlfriend. But any song that admits that some guys like the abuse of a crazy girlfriend definitely belongs on the list of ten best crazy girlfriend songs.
- Bowling for Soup – "Sad Sad Situation". This is a song that goes into great detail about how crazy the girlfriend is and how frustrating the situation can be. It has a lot of energy and drive.
- Buckcherry – "Crazy Bitch". It is hard to tell if the band Buckcherry is complaining about the crazy girlfriend in this song, or if the band is praising her. Either way, this is one of the more direct songs on this list.
- Theory of a Deadman – "Bad Girlfriend". The girlfriend in this song is being described as crazy, but it may not necessarily be a bad thing. Some of the exploits outlined in this song would make any guy squirm.
- Prince – "Darling Nikki". A story about whips, chains, domination and a crazy girlfriend as only Prince can tell it. This may be the kind of girl that inspires one of the ten best crazy girlfriend songs of all time, and maybe a few fantasies as well.
- Psychostick – "Throwin' Down". It is nice when guys have a sense of humor about crazy girlfriends. This song would be a lot funnier if it wasn't so accurate.
- Rick James – "Superfreak". Any song that adds a term for a crazy girlfriend to the English language belongs on the list of ten best crazy girlfriends songs of all time. This one is compliment of the master of funk Rick James.
- Eddie Murphy – "Party All The Time". Since we are reaching way back for some of these entries into this list, we should include Murphy's one and only hit song. This song was produced by, none other than, Rick James.
- Miranda Lambert – "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend". It is refreshing when the girl admits she is crazy, but it is kind of disturbing how proud she is of her crazy tendencies.
- Alanis Morissette – "You Oughta Know". The song that launched Morrisette's career is also a laundry list of just about everything a crazy girlfriend would say, and then some.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …