The 10 best creative costumes are typically not available off the rack from local retails outlets. These ideas usually take a bit of work on the part of the wearer, but end up being a hit in the neighborhood.
- Doormat For the person who can't say "No," this entry on the list of best creative costumes may be the most appropriate. Cutting a hole for your head in a large box, then gluing regular "Welcome" mats to the outside of the box creates the costume.
- Condom Wrapper Show your belief in safe sex with this addition to the list of best creative costumes. Draw a picture of a gladiator and the word "condom" on a large, white trash bag and cut a hole for your head.
- Hardwood Floor Show your appreciation for flooring options with this entry on the list of best creative costumes. Glue pieces of faux hardwood flooring to a box and cut out arms and leg holes.
- Baking Pan For the person who loves to bake, try this outfit on the list of best creative costumes. Cut a hole large enough to fit around your face into a extra large baking pan. Carry a spatula or measuring cup with you.
- Broke Pimp A funny but great idea on the list of best creative costumes is a broke pimp. Take a pimp costume from the store and cut holes in the knees and elbows. Put stains on the shirt, pants and jacket and turn the empty pockets inside out.
- Black-Eyed Peas A simplistic idea on the list of best creative costumes is a funny play on words. Draw the letter "P" around each eyes with black make-up. People will laugh when they figure it out.
- Pigpen A little mud and a nasty blanket make the list of best creative costumes. Add a bit of stinky substances to make the costume realistic.
- Protester A stick and a cause is all needed for this idea on the list of best creative costumes. Put a large piece of cardboard on a wooden stick with a message of protest. Funny protests, such as "Save the Buicks" will get more attention.
- "Quarter" Back Get silly with this entry on the list of best creative costumes. Cut out a large "quarter" from tinfoil and draw the face of George Washington. Attach the piece to the back of your shirt.
- Smartie Pants This quick and easy idea on the list of best creative costumes will draw smiles from onlookers. Attach packages of the candy "Smarties" to any pair of pants.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.