Looking for a list of the 10 best cute indie songs? Indie music is known for its simple folk-style sound and almost child-like lyrics. Whether you're a seasoned fan of indie music or you're just looking for some cute indie songs to play for your girl, you'll definitely want to check out these great tunes.
- "Lousy Truth" by Never Shout Never. "Lousy Truth" is one of those cute indie songs about falling for someone who's kind of fickle and not as invested in the relationship as you are. It's very sweet, quiet and very addictive.
- "5 Years Time" by Noah and the Whale. If you like indie songs that you can sing along with, definitely give "5 Years Time" a listen. Combining catchy lyrics with ukuleles, violins, whistles and drums, it's a fun song with a great message.
- "No One's Gonna Love You" by Band of Horses. You may think you've stumbled across a new Amish band, looking at Band of Horses, but they are known for creating some of the cutest indie songs around. This song is particularly dreamy and soothing.
- "First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes. There are a lot of really great songs out there, but few can compare to "First Day of My Life." This is one of the best indie songs to sing to a loved one. With its innocence and sweetness, it's perhaps one of the most touching songs of all time.
- "Passenger Seat" by Stephen Speaks. Going on a road trip? This is one of the best indie songs to play in your cd player when you are traveling. With lyrics like, "I've got all that I need, right here in the passenger seat," you're sure to make her feel special.
- "You Are My Sunshine" by Copeland. Sadly, Copeland has broken up and singer Aaron Marsh is going on to produce. "You Are My Sunshine" is a classic song for children, but their performance turns it into one of the most adorable and cute indie songs you can imagine.
- "Spaghetti Streetwalker" by Speechwriters LLC. A great tune that is sure to get you bopping along, "Spaghetti Streetwalker" is one of those cute indie songs that you hear once and just can't get out of your head. It's nothing short of infectious.
- "Strawberry" by Paul Baribeau. Not as polished as some of the other indie artists around, there is an endearing awkwardness about Paul Baribeau that transfers to his music. "Strawberry" is a very tender tune that is reminiscent of childhood and first crushes. It's a great indie song to play for a cute and innocent girl.
- "Boy Meets Girl" by Ghost Mice. What do you get when you mix a guitar, a fiddle and a trio of singers who seem to worry more about having fun then carrying a tune? You get Ghost Mice, singers of some of the cutest indie songs on the planet. Why? Because these guys (and gal) seem to have a blast, no matter what they're singing.
- "Anyone Else But You" by Moldy Peaches. This is another of those sweet indie songs that you can sing to your girlfriend, boyfriend or to anyone else that needs a pick-me-up. It's a tender song that's perfect for telling someone that you care.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?