As the third largest city in Texas, Dallas has a lot to offer visitors, including these nightspots: the ten best Dallas bars and clubs.
- Urban Oasis at Hotel ZaZa. This super chic and trendy lounge tops our list of the best Dallas bars and clubs. You just might spot a celebrity when visiting the Urban Oasis! Urban Oasis at Hotel ZaZa, 2332 Leonard Street, Dallas, TX 75201.
- Plush. This trendy nightclub attracts a crowd of young professionals in their 30s. Plush, 1400 Main Street, Dallas, TX 75202.
- The Ginger Man. For beer lovers, this is the best Dallas bar and club. It has no less than 75 beers on tap! The Ginger Man, 2718 Boll Street, Dallas TX 75204.
- Beamers Dallas. Beamers attracts an urban crowd with hip-hop DJs and live acts each week. Beamers Dallas, 2243 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75229.
- Whiskey Bar. This is the best Dallas bar and club for lovers of cigars and single malts. Whiskey Bar, 1930 Greenville Ave., Dallas, TX 75206.
- Joyce Nightclub. A young, trendy crowd congregates on the dance floor to shake their booties to the latest hip-hop beats. Joyce Nightclub, 723 N. Pearl St., Dallas, TX 75201.
- Shade Night Club. If you like dancing to electro music, then this is the best Dallas bar and club for you. Shade Night Club, 2114 Greenville Ave., Dallas, TX 75206.
- Club Purgatory. Highly recommended for younger and college age clubbers, Club Purgatory has three floors where you can choose between R&B, hip-hop and Latin flavors. Club Purgatory, 2208 Main St., Dallas, TX 75201.
- The Old Monk. The Old Monk gets our vote for the best Dallas bar and club with a British pub theme. The Old Monk, 2847 N Henderson Ave., Dallas, TX 75206.
- Sting Dallas. If you’re into Latin or salsa beats, Sting is the place to be in Dallas. Sting Dallas, 15240 Dallas Parkway, Dallas, TX 75248.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.