The 10 best Dallas Sports Bars are great places to go if you are looking to relax or watch an important game. Do not miss these locations – they are the most loved in Dallas, Texas. Reward yourself and visit one of these excellent bars.
- Ten Sports Grill, 1302 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202: The food is great and the service is exceptional. This grill is also known for it's burgers and it's down-to-earth ambiance. It's a great place to be if you're looking to relax and watch the game.
- Frankie's Sports Bar, 3227 McKinney Ave Ste 102, Dallas, TX 75204: This bar is fun and has a lot of flat screen TV's. The prices are reasonable and the service is flawless. It is absolutely one of the 10 best sports bars in Dallas, Texas.
- McKinney Avenue Tavern, 2822 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204: Everyone who goes loves this bar. This place is a great place to go with great drinks and bartenders. This is without a doubt one of the 10 best Dallas Sports Bars.
- Trinity Hall Irish Pub, 5321 E Mockingbird Ln # 250 Dallas, TX 75206: It has great service, a huge selection of beers, and wonderful atmosphere. This is the place you want to go if you're in Dallas, Texas.
- Hully & Mo, 2800 Routh Street Dallas, TX 75201: The place is fun with great food. A great place to go if you want to watch sports. This is unmistakably one of the best sports bars in Dallas. It's a unique venue with great people, you're time will be well spent at this sports bar.
- Jack's Backyard, 2303 Pittman St Dallas, TX 75208: Jack's backyard has unique decor and cheap drinks. The music is awesome and your time spent will be memorable and entertaining.
- Zephyrs Patio Lounge, 5628 Sears Street Dallas, TX 75206: Great place to go if you want to hang out with friends or grab a couple drinks. The environment is relaxing and the bar will not disappoint.
- Time Out Tavern, 5101 West Lovers Lane Dallas, TX 75209: This tavern is small and unknown, but an excellent place to be. It's a great place to watch sports or enjoy the sports memorabilia decorating the bar.
- Christie's Sports Bar and Deli, 2811 Mckinney ave Dallas, TX 75204: Many claim this is THE best sports bar in the city. It has everything you need to enjoy a few drinks, watch the game, and enjoy a comfortable/classy atmosphere. Be sure to bring your friends to this venue so you can all enjoy the great ambiance.
- Fox and Hound, 18918 Midway Rd Dallas, Texas 75287: There are a variety of liquors and beers. There is an excess of TV's so you can watch whatever you want in this bar.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.