The 10 best Dallas Sports Bars are great places to go if you are looking to relax or watch an important game. Do not miss these locations – they are the most loved in Dallas, Texas. Reward yourself and visit one of these excellent bars.
- Ten Sports Grill, 1302 Main St, Dallas, TX 75202: The food is great and the service is exceptional. This grill is also known for it's burgers and it's down-to-earth ambiance. It's a great place to be if you're looking to relax and watch the game.
- Frankie's Sports Bar, 3227 McKinney Ave Ste 102, Dallas, TX 75204: This bar is fun and has a lot of flat screen TV's. The prices are reasonable and the service is flawless. It is absolutely one of the 10 best sports bars in Dallas, Texas.
- McKinney Avenue Tavern, 2822 McKinney Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204: Everyone who goes loves this bar. This place is a great place to go with great drinks and bartenders. This is without a doubt one of the 10 best Dallas Sports Bars.
- Trinity Hall Irish Pub, 5321 E Mockingbird Ln # 250 Dallas, TX 75206: It has great service, a huge selection of beers, and wonderful atmosphere. This is the place you want to go if you're in Dallas, Texas.
- Hully & Mo, 2800 Routh Street Dallas, TX 75201: The place is fun with great food. A great place to go if you want to watch sports. This is unmistakably one of the best sports bars in Dallas. It's a unique venue with great people, you're time will be well spent at this sports bar.
- Jack's Backyard, 2303 Pittman St Dallas, TX 75208: Jack's backyard has unique decor and cheap drinks. The music is awesome and your time spent will be memorable and entertaining.
- Zephyrs Patio Lounge, 5628 Sears Street Dallas, TX 75206: Great place to go if you want to hang out with friends or grab a couple drinks. The environment is relaxing and the bar will not disappoint.
- Time Out Tavern, 5101 West Lovers Lane Dallas, TX 75209: This tavern is small and unknown, but an excellent place to be. It's a great place to watch sports or enjoy the sports memorabilia decorating the bar.
- Christie's Sports Bar and Deli, 2811 Mckinney ave Dallas, TX 75204: Many claim this is THE best sports bar in the city. It has everything you need to enjoy a few drinks, watch the game, and enjoy a comfortable/classy atmosphere. Be sure to bring your friends to this venue so you can all enjoy the great ambiance.
- Fox and Hound, 18918 Midway Rd Dallas, Texas 75287: There are a variety of liquors and beers. There is an excess of TV's so you can watch whatever you want in this bar.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”