The 10 best dance albums to run to can get you going and help you keep pace with your fitness goals. Having some upbeat tunes with pounding beats or inspirational themes can certainly help you get through that last grueling mile.
- "Rocky" Various Artists This 1970's movie soundtrack release tops the list of best dance albums to run to. The upbeat tunes and soul-infused selections stir emotions. From "The Final Bell" to "Gonna Fly Now," each song has something to offer during a long run.
- "Let It Loose" Miami Sound Machine This 1987 release makes the list of best dance albums to run to. With Gloria's soothing tones and the brothers pounding out Latin beats, your feet will keep on a steady path.
- "Donna Summer's Greatest Hits" Donna Summer The queen of disco hits the list of best dance albums to run to. This collective release includes the beat-pounding, feet-moving tunes that made this lady famous and will make you want to move all over.
- "Jammin" The Gap Band This 1983 release includes "You Dropped a Bomb on Me" and the classic dance tune "Party Train." The driving beats and good time lyrics place this album on the list of best dance albums to run to.
- "Rush" Darude The band from Finland makes the list of best dance albums to run to with their 2001 release. Their techno dance music is filled with various speed beats, getting your heart pumping hard.
- "Only for You" The Mary Jane Girls This 1985 release makes the list of best dance albums to run to. The almost monotonous songs keep the same beat song after song, keeping your feet moving in a steady pace.
- "Madonna" Madonna The breakout albums of this mega dance genre star makes the list of best dance albums to run to. "Holiday" and "Where's the Party" along with the rest of the high energy tunes will keep you going that last mile.
- "Rocket to Russia" The Ramones This dance album from the '70' punk band makes the list of best dance albums to run to. "Sheena is a Punk Rocker" and "Rock Away Beach" are just two of the feet-moving tunes from this release.
- "Saturday Night Fever" Various Artists Feeling like a real stud? Carry along this entry from the list of best dance albums to run to. The days of disco and looking good act as inspiration to go that extra mile.
- "Motown Dance Party, Volume 1" Various Artists For the lover of the oldies, this entry on the list of best dance albums to run to is a perfect match. The tunes are a collection of some of the 1960's best dance tunes.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
We all love fine food—and the people who make it! Eats introduces you to those folks, taking you into the kitchens of all kinds of culinary luminaries. From BBQ to vegan, eco-frien …