The 10 best party songs vary in the times. From 50 Cent to the Rolling Stones many of these songs are popular and fun to listen to. Its time to get the party moving and with a little hit music it can be easily done. Party time should be a time of fun, snacking and enjoying friendship and good people. Good music can boost the spirits and the atmosphere.
- "Burning Down the House" by The Talking Heads. This great song dazzled many in the 70's and has a positive beat to get the party moving. It played at many nightclubs and stormed the radio with its fiery language. It truly has what its takes to get things started.
- "In Da Club" by 50 Cent. This song written by 50 Cent has made many parties climb to the top. The video starring 50 Cent depicts a young man talking about his life and fame and how he made it to the top. "It’s your birthday," he sings as part of the lyrics and talks about how he is going to party it down.
- "Louie Louie" by Kingsmen. This favorite song of many started many parties with good cheer and happy thoughts. This is an oldie sung by the Kingsmen. The good old days are felt in this party song. This song is definitely one of the top ten party songs that continue to play and play, to keep that party moving along.
- "Bang On The Drum All Day" by Todd Rundgren. This song of the 60's kept a good tune at parties everywhere. Everyone enjoyed the sound of Todd Rundgren. It seems the songs of the past were instrumental in bringing parties together. They lacked violent textured tones and brought about happy thoughts and contoured the way of thinking just to have some fun. This song is a standby for any party and should be considered top 10 best of party songs.
- "We Like to Party" by The Venga Boys. This song is a great hit party song to spruce up any friendly activity. It goes great with potato chips and soda. Good old fun is the way to go with any party.
- "Hyacinth House" by The Doors. This song is a high-powered song to rock the party. It brings fun and glamour to any party scene. It is definitely a sound to hear as the Doors are one fine band and can still rock the night away.
- "We’re An American Band" by Grand Funk Railroad. This song creates fun and happy thoughts as it beats a drum that you want to sing to. The lyrics speak of partying it down can be sung over and over and still remain catchy as the night rolls.
- "Brown Sugar" by the Rolling Stones. This song has one of the best-powered movements within its lyrics. It is also considered one of the ten best party songs making a person feel forever young like a Bob Dylan single. It makes anyone want to get out and dance on the dance floor.
- "Jumping Jack Flash" by the Rolling Stones. This is another hit that gets the party going. It is the song of songs for a party and should be considered one of the 10 best party songs. It keeps things alive and happy at any party.
- "Cocaine" by Eric Clapton. This is an oldie played by Eric Clapton. This song gives a bounce and dance to any party atmosphere. Eric Clapton’s guitar playing is superb in this song and keeps the party moving. It certainly is the best at a party.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!