The 10 best dance songs 2007 have catchy beats that will get your body moving. Dance music is no longer type cast, and rock, pop, punk, pop, and hip-hop genres all have notable songs worth dancing too. Some of the tracks even have the word dance incorporated into the song title. The 10 best dance songs 2007 are perfect to let loose too at home or in the club.
- "All My Friends" by LCD Soundsystem. Dance beat mastermind and the man behind LCD Soundsystem is James Murphy. He has a way of creating beats that anyone would want to shake their hips too. The 2007 song is about getting older, and wanting to get back a feeling of youth.
- "D.A.N.C.E." by Justice. The 2007 song is about sticking to the beat and just dancing. It is a fun song that is perfect for club, and car dancing. Simple lyrics mixed with a great beat always make the best songs to dance along too.
- "Umbrella" by Rihanna featuring Jay Z. Rihanna is singing about how she will always be there for her significant other, and rapper Jay-Z has a verse along the same topic. The song has a catchy hook and went #1 on Billboard Hot 100 chart. One of the 10 best dance songs 2007 because it was so popular Rihanna released her own line of umbrellas.
- "2 Hearts" by Kylie Minogue. In 2005 Kylie battled breast cancer and took a break from music. She made a comeback in the music scene with one of the 10 best dance songs 2007. "2 Hearts" is influenced from club anthems played in Ibiza, which is a place Kylie vacationed.
- "Show Stopper" by Danity Kane. One of the 10 best dance songs 2007 is the first single from the short lived girl group Danity Kane. In the songs video the girls do a choreographed dance that looks easy and fun to learn. The great dance beat cancels out the immature lyrics about being better than everyone.
- "Kids" by MGMT. Ben Goldwasser is one half of the duo MGMT, and in an interview he said the 2007 dance song is about being in college with no responsibility. The carefree feel goes perfect with the uppity beat. The song was released on the 2007 album "Oracular Spectacular."
- "Paper Planes" by M.I.A. The third single from hip-hop artist M.I.A's album "Kala" is one of the 10 best dance songs 2007. The beat is so unique and distinct that once it starts you know exactly what song it is. "Paper Planes" was so popular M.I.A. re-released it on her 2008 EP "Homeland Security Remixes" which contained re-mixes of the dance song.
- "You! Me! Dancing!" by Los Campesinos! The 2007 song has an energetic intro that will have you dancing once it starts. The lyrics are about a guy who cannot dance, but does anyway. The perfect song for anyone who likes to dance alone around their house.
- "Dance Floor Anthem (I Don't Wanna Be in Love)" by Good Charlotte. One of the 10 best dance songs 2007 is from the punk genre. Good Charlotte mixed punk and pop to create a song about not needing to be in a relationship. It is a great song to dance and sing along too for newly single people.
- "Don’t Stop the Music" by Rihanna. Released off the 2007 album "Good Girl Gone Bad," the song will make you want to dance up a storm. Even though Rihanna doesn't write her own lyrics, she has a way of making the song her own. It has a great beat, which helped the song reach #3 on Billboard Hot 100 chart.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.