Before heading out to the gym for your next workout, try adding these 10 best dance workout songs to your play list. Music with a good beat helps to motivate us to work harder and achieve more while we are working out. The best music is one that is catchy and emotive with drive. And with that, here are the songs in no particular order.
- "The Rat" by The Walkman-This song is great for working out with its driving drumbeats. The great keyboard and guitar sounds make you want to get up and get moving. This song is great for those times in your workout where you need a boost. This song is driving and intense just as your workout should be.
- "Seven Nation Army" by The White Stripes-The driving bass in this song is great motivation for keeping the intensity of your workout going. This song is a great one to end a workout with. With 124 bpm (beats per minute) this is a great song to job to for those who incorporate jogging in to their workout.
- "Lose Yourself" by Eminem-With a great beat and music that encourages you to keep going, this song is sure to help keep you motivated and moving. Even the lyrics tell you to lose yourself in the moment and that is what this mid tempo paced song will allow you to do while working out.
- "Let's Get Retarded" by Black Eyed Peas-This version of the song is great for starting your workout and for getting in to a rhythm. While this is not the pc version of the song, it still has the same driving beat as the "pc" version "Let's Get It Started" that has been used to pump up the crowds at sporting events.
- "American Idiot" by Green Day-Green Day's driving music is a great middle of the workout song. It kick starts your energy when you are starting to falter and gets you back on track in your workout. This has a slightly slower 93 bpm and is good for getting back on pace when you have lost your momentum.
- "Stronger" by Kanye West-This driving, pumping rap beat is a great pick up the pace song. When your almost through your workout and need a pick up to get motivated to get finished this song will do just that. This song is a 104 bpm.
- "99 Problems" by Jay-Z-A rap song with a rhythmic beat that will get you up and moving. This song is great at any point in your workout! It is slightly repetetive, but will give you a rush and gets you bouncing all around.
- "Get Your Hands Off My Woman" by The Darkness-This is a high energy rock song that is perfect for any time you need to inject a jolt of that energy in to your workout routine. This song is a great motivator and will keep your energy high and push you to keep going in your workout.
- "Let's Go" by Trick Daddy-With sampling from Ozzy's Crazy Train combined with rap this song has driving rhythms to get you pumped up and ready to move. This makes this song perfect to start off a workout with! Start your workout with this song and see how quickly you are pumped and ready to keep on moving.
- "Romantic Rights" by Death From Above 1979-Another great song to begin a workout with. This song with its hard hitting rock beat will have you up and moving in no time. This dance punk song will have you moving before you know it and will keep you moving.
So there you are, 10 songs to get you motivated and moving either at the gym or while out on a run. Make sure to get them added to your playlist soon so that no matter where you happen to be working out at these songs can get you up, moving and keep you going!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.