Here are 10 of the best date ideas for serious couples. When planning your date, its important to factor in romance as well as fun. Remember, this is the person you could possibly be spending the rest of your life with. Pick any of these date ideas and you are sure to impress your girlfriend and keep her around–after all, these are the best date ideas for couples in a serious relationship.
- Plan a movie night. It’s a relaxing way for the two of you to spend the evening. Try watching a variety of films–comedy, romance, drama and/or action. Remember, this is a movie night, so you can watch as many movies the two of you desire. The night can last as long as you want.
- Take a sunset stroll on the beach. This is not only a very romantic date idea, but it gives the two of you a chance to talk and maybe even plan out your future together.
- Go camping together. Camping can give you a good opportunity to get away from the world and focus on each other.
- Take a class with one another. You and your significant other can learn something new while getting to know each other better. Take a class that pertains to an interest the both of you share.
- Take a road trip. The two of you can experience seeing new sights together. Maybe you can take your date somewhere she hasn't been but has always wanted to go. Or just go for a long drive. Either way, the long car ride will give you two a lot of talking time.
- Plan a date for your girlfriend to meet your friends. If the two of you are serious, its important for your partner to be a part of every aspect of your life. Friends are often a very big part of our lives. Make it a fun group date–go bowling or mini golfing!
- Have a dinner date with both sets of parents. This is a good way to show your partner that you are serious about her. As mentioned before, if the two of you are serious, its important for you both to get involved with every aspect of one another’s lives.
- Pick a charity or organization and volunteer together. This gives the two of you a chance to give back and be together at the same time.
- Go to a sports game. If either of you are sports fans, this is a great date idea. You can cheer on your favorite team or snuggle up under a blanket with one another.
- Take your date to a farmers market. Gather up some great food, go home and cook it together. Eating at home can give you two the privacy a serious couple needs and you will be enjoying a delicious home cooked meal.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.