Philadelphia may be the city of brotherly love, but that doesn’t limit you to platonic relationships, so try this list of the top ten best date restaurants in Philadelphia, and you can woo your woman with more than just your good looks.
- Best Crepes– Beau Monde is a Belgian and French crepe restaurant that makes the best savory and sweet crepes in the city. This place is popular, so call ahead at (215) 592-0656, or check it out at www.creperie-beaumonde.com. Beau Monde is located at 624 South Sixth Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- Spanish Cuisine– If you want to impress your girl with some Spanish flavor, take her to Tinto. As the name suggests, it is the best place in Philadelphia for tapas and wine. Call (215) 665-9150, or check it out at www.tintorestaurant.com. Tinto is located at 114 S 20th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- Greek Cuisine– You really can’t be disappointed with a Mediterranean restaurant, but Kanella offers authentic Greek food you just won’t find anywhere else in the city. On a date, try a romantic brunch or their melt-in-your-mouth gyros. Check it out at ww.kanellarestaurant.com, or call (215) 922-1773. Kanella is located at 10th and Spruce in Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- Italian Cuisine– Bistro Romano is the best place to go for a romantic Italian dinner. Try their signature seafood dishes and delicious desserts. Call (215) 925-8880, or visit their website at www.bistroromano.com. Bistro Romano is located at 120 Lombard Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- Cuban Cuisine- There’s nothing like a little Cuban food to heat up a dinner date. Alma de Cuba is the best Cuban restaurant in the city, blending traditional Cuban cuisine with other Latin influences. Alma de Cuba is located at 1623 Walnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106. Call 215-988-1729, or visit their website at www.almadecubarestaurant.com.
- Best French Cuisine– La Croix at the Rittenhouse has an intimate atmosphere and fantastic seasonal French food with a contemporary twist. Check it out at www.lacroixrestaurant.com, or call 215-790-2533. La Croix is located at 210 W Rittenhouse Square in the Rittenhouse Hotel in Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- Best Steakhouse- Union Trust Steakhouse may be a splurge, but it’s worth every penny. Try their sizzling steaks or fresh seafood dishes for your romantic night out. Visit their website at www.uniontruststeakhouse.com, or call (215) 925 6000 to make a reservation. Union Trust Steakhouse is located at 717 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- Asian Cuisine- If you’re in the mood for an eclectic Asian cuisine in Philly, Buddakan is the place to go. Share their stuffed grape leaves, and your girl will be begging you for a second date. Call (215) 574-9440 for reservations, or check it out at www.buddakan.com. Buddakan is located at 325 Chestnut Street in Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- Best Dessert- Naked chocolate café is a chocoholic’s mecca. From their special hot chocolate to their chocolate cupcakes, this place is a dream for most women. Call (215) 564-3860, or visit their website at www.nakedchocolatecafe.com. It is located at 31 South 18th Street in Philadelphia, PA 19106.
- Best Ice Cream– Capogiro Gelateria isn’t really a restaurant, but it does offer standard fare and some incredible gelato. Check their website for their daily flavor list. Their number is (215) 351-0900, or you can salivate at their website: capogirogelato.com. Capogiro is located at 119 S 13th Street in Philadelphia, PA 19106.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.