The 10 best Disney wedding songs are popular songs from beloved Disney movies. Songs from Disney movies are inspirational and full of meaningful words and love. Many couples choose a Disney song for their wedding.
- "Colors of the Wind" from "Pocahontas"This Disney song is one of the ten best Disney songs used at weddings. It's an inspiring song that talks of a deep love where she is referring to the earth and nature.
- "Can you Feel the Love Tonight," from, "The Lion King." This popular Disney song was made famous by Elton John. It's a top song used at weddings for first dances. The love this song talks about is between two lions who feel they are meant for each other.
- "A Whole New World," from, "Aladdin." This songs expresses that marriage is the beginning of a new journey. In this movie Aladdin shows Jasmine a view of the world in a whole new way.
- "Once Upon a Dream," from, "Sleeping Beauty." In this movie, this song speaks of a love that Sleeping Beauty thought could only be found in a dream. This is how brides and grooms often feel on their wedding day.
- "Part of Your World," from, "The Little Mermaid." This Disney song is a beautiful song with wonderful lyrics about a girl who wishes to be with a handsome young prince because of the love she feels for him.
- "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes," from, "Cinderella." Cinderella longs for love in this popular Disney song used at weddings. Brides and grooms appreciate the tender lyrics in this wonderful song.
- "Beauty and the Beast," from, "Beauty and the Beast."When Belle danced with the beast in this movie, couple's hearts around the world were touched. This inspirational song is ideal used for first dances at weddings. It reminds people that love has no barriers.
- "Some Day my Prince Will Come," from, "Snow White." Brides often view their new husband just like the handsome prince Snow White longed for. This song is one of the top ten best Disney songs couples enjoy at their wedding.
- "When you Wish Upon a Star," from, "Pinocchio." Couples look forward to their wedding day, wishing it will turn out perfect. This song helps their wishes come true.
- "You'll be in my Heart," from, "Tarzan." Phil Collins sang this song made famous in the movie, "Tarzan." This Disney song is very famous and has meaning words perfect to be used at a wedding.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …