10 Best Distance Running Shoes
For someone wanting to start the health alternative of distance running, one of the most important questions you should ask is what are the 10 best distance running shoes? When the subject of distance running is brought up, the thoughts of pushing yourself past your limits will almost always be burning in your mind. And when the subject of pushing and breaking past the personal limits, you should always consider the best tools to aid you in achieving this goal. One of those tools is the footwear that will be used. When you talk about optimizing everything when it comes to running, running barefoot is always best. But for distance running, that is obviously out of the question. Substandard shoes will only produce blisters that would painfully hamper you. The best running shoes are those that make you forget that you’re even wearing them.
- Brooks Adrenalin GTS 10. A consensus top pick among runners and critics alike, the Adrenalin GTS 10 received praise from the Winter 2010 Edition of the Runner’s World guide. In a definite class of its own, the Adrenalin GTS 10 is arguably one of the most perfect shoes that will conform to every runner’s need, for both novice and professionals.
- Asics Gel Evolution 5. The Evolution 5 is fitted with the best Asics technology such as the patented Impact Guidance System with optimum engineering in the Solyte Midsole Material. This ensures optimal performance with the best support system possible.
- Brooks Beast. By its name alone, the Brooks Beast figures to be a monster in its own class. A perfect shoe for those seeking out the best distance running shoe for motion control, the Beast provides the MoGo technology that empowers the energy of the runner to further push their own limits in running.
- Asics Gel Kayano. The second Asics product to land in the ten best distance running shoes, the Kayano is also fitted with the Asics IG System and the standard Solyte material. This is a recommended shoe for those who have just started the running hobby as it also provides incredible comfort with its Comfordry interior system.
- Nike Zoom Nucleus MC+. A consummate partner for the consummate runner. The Zoom Nucleus is every runner’s ideal shoe with its superior comfort and unbelievable weight. For runners who aim to raise the bar when it comes to the distances they take on each run, the Zoom Nucleus is the perfect partner.
- Nike Zoom Structure Triax+ 13. Fitted with top-of-the-line protection that provides an efficient run for its users, the Structure Triax ensures that the runners have the best experience in each of their runs. Its latest model is equipped with the necessary tools to reduce wear and tear both on the shoe and the runner’s heel with each foot strike.
- Brooks Glycerin 8. With the revolutionary technology named BioMogo, the Glycerin earned the nod from Runner’s World as the Editor’s Choice as the Spring 2010 best distance running shoe. Superior support and the best provisions for ease of running, the Glycerin is a shoe that earned the praise and deserves the attention.
- Nike Zoom Vomero+ 5. Nike’s third entry in the best distance running shoes, the Vomero+ 5 is by far, Nike’s best-equipped product when it comes to support and comfort. This is the ideal shoe for those heavy-built athletes who have developed a passion for running.
- Adidas Response Cushion. The Adidas Response Cushion lives up to its name. Armed with the torsion midfoot support paired with the adiprene support system, it allows the runner to the raise the level of their running experience.
- Asics Gel Nimbus 12. Guidance line system, the patented IG System and the new Gender Specific Forefoot Cushioning, these are the functions that pushes the Nimbus’ 12th edition into the best distance running shoes list. It aims to give runners the needed efficiency, accuracy and distinct comfort every time they choose to lace the Nimbus up during their runs.