The ten best Dominican Republic resorts can each offer you the vacation destination of a lifetime. The Dominican Republic is located on an island, and there are several small islands that are part of it. The tropical atmosphere and sandy beaches are the perfect atmosphere for the best Dominican Republic resorts.
- Riu Palace Punta Cana Resort. For the epitome of luxury, check out one of the best Dominican Republic resorts located on the beach. For the adventurous spirit, there’s access to windsurfing, kayaking, scuba diving and snorkeling. You also spend a relaxing day pampering yourself in the Eternal Spa.
- Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort and Spa. This Dominican Republic vacation destination is located on the northern coast. At the resort, you can relax on the beach, enjoy water sports, visit the spa or enjoy cuisine from around the world.
- Sivory Punta Cana. This is truly one of the best Dominican Republic resorts because it features a completely private beach, as well as breathless ocean views. Personal pools, modern rooms and up-scale complimentary services are just a few highlights of what this resort has to offer.
- Tortuga Bay. One of the most exclusive resorts, this is surely also one of the best Dominican Republic resorts. It features more golf than you can handle, special accommodations for honeymooners, a full fitness center and extra large suites with up to four bedrooms.
- The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real. With more activities than you’ll be able to complete in a week, this is definitely one of the best Dominican Republic resorts. At this resort, you can enjoy tennis, indoor or outdoor pools, scuba diving, the casino and game room, gourmet dining, tennis courts, golfing and children’s programs.
- Paradisus Punta Cana. This is one of the best Dominican Republic resorts because of the level of personal service you receive from the staff. It’s located right on the beach, and there are ten restaurants, seven bars, a golf course, a spa and a tropical garden to help you complete your dream vacation.
- The Ocean Blue Bavaro Resort. Water activities and golf are the highlights of this Dominican Republic resort. However, you can also go horseback riding, get a massage or eat gourmet food. You can truly live it up at The Ocean Blue Bavaro Resort.
- Casa de Campo. This is truly one of the most elegant and certainly best Dominican Republic resorts that can help you enjoy the finer things in life. Enjoy Caribbean living, natural beauty, a spa, tennis courts, golf, horseback riding, sailing and many other family-friendly activities.
- The Casa Colonial Beach and Spa Resort. If you enjoy relaxation and the total spa experience, then you’ll love this Dominica Republic resort. You also have access to the beach, as well as dozens of restaurants and a full shopping area.
- Hostal Nicolas de Ovando Santo Domingo. Located in a quaint colonial quarter, this Dominican Republic resort is sure to please. Enjoy simple tranquilities and remarkable historical landmarks as you feast on fine dining and enjoy indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a full fitness center.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.