These 10 best Drake and Lil Wayne lyrics are fun and powerful lyrics that will keep you listening to their music. Both artists have created popular music with outstanding lyrics. Any of these excellent lyrics can make a great shirt or desktop quotes.
- "I'm almost perfect / and I work harder than hardworking bizarre circus." Lil Wayne The "So Far Gone" mixtape released in 2009 by Drake has this incredible lyric in the "Unstoppable" track. Lil Wayne shows his classic, self-praising style with fast-paced lyrics. This would also make a great quote to share with a workaholic.
- "Money just changed everything / I wonder how life without it would go / From the concrete who knew that a flower would grow." Drake This best Drake and Lil Wayne lyrics is from Drake's hit song "Fireworks." The song is sung with Alicia Keys and is from Drake's 2010 "Thank Me Later" album. These lyrics are particularly great, suggesting that money has had damaging effects to the world.
- "I don't think you're beautiful i think you're beyond it / And I just wanna get behind it." Lil Wayne This is a great quote from "Every Girl in the World" sung in collaboration with Drake. It's a fun Drake and Lil Wayne lyric because it starts off complimenting a woman and ends with a purely sexual goal.
- "I would f*ck with all ya'll / All of ya'll are beautiful / I just cant pick one, so you can never say i'm choosy." Drake This lyric is also from Young Money's "Every Girl in the World." This song that reached No. 10 on the Billboard Hot 100 shows Drake's love of women and great use of words. This Drake and Lil Wayne lyric will have you listening to the song over again to catch more of the great lyrics.
- "I do everything good as you / No, I do everything better." Lil Wayne The song "Ransom" features Drake and Lil Wayne's outstanding lyrics, such as these words from Lil Wayne. It's a powerful and assertive lyric that shows great confidence and self-esteem. It would be clever to put this on a shirt or poster as inspiration.
- "Makin hoes wobble like a bridge in a earthquake / Never see me out 'cause I live in my workplace." Drake The hit song "I'm Going In" from Drake's "So Far Gone" album has this great Lil Wayne and Drake lyric. The song itself features Lil Wayne's and Truth's vocals that blend perfectly alongside Drake's rapping. This particular lyric has a clever rhyme of earthquake and workplace, making the word smooth and enjoyable.
- "I fall in love with girls caught up in superficial glamor." Drake This great Drake and Lil Wayne lyric shows up in "Unstoppable" that features mixed vocals from Lil Wayne and Santogold. The result is an edgy song and catchy lyrics that have both attitude and style. This quote shows both criticism and admiration of women in a way that makes the words fun to listen to.
- "Last name ever, first name greatest." Drake This is one of the greatest Drake and Lil Wayne quotes because it's off one of their greatest collaborations. The lyrics are from the hit song "Forever" that reached No. 8 on the Billboard Hot 100. These lyrics are Drake's first words in the song, showing his powerful introduction to this excellent hip-hop/rap song.
- "Life is like a f*cking roller coaster then it drops." Lil Wayne This song is also from the hit song "Forever," sung with Drake, Kanye West and Eminem. These lyrics express a creative way to show the ups and downs of life. It shows Lil Wayne's youthful tone with his use of slang and unique metaphors to describe life.
- "You know you at the top when only heaven’s right above it." Lil Wayne "Right Above It" is one of the best songs from Lil Wayne's "I Am Not a Human Being" album. In these lyrics, Lil Wayne beautifully shows how he's at the top of his game. He uses a vivid metaphor to show he's reached success.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.