Get to know a variety of drugs and their dealers with the 10 best drug dealer movies. The ten best drug dealer movies run the gambit from the funny and absurd to the dark and disturbing. No matter which of the ten best drug dealer movies you decide to watch, you will be introduced to a cast of characters that are disturbing and exciting.
- "Friday" (1995)- This makes our list of the ten best drug dealer movies, because Ice Cube and Chris Tucker make running from your dealer look effortless and hilarious.
- "American Gangster"(2007)- From the late 1960s until the late 1970s, Frank Lucas built a drug empire that would eventually surpass that of the Italian Mafia. Showing us the art of being the silent kingpin is what makes this one of the ten best drug dealer movies.
- "Blow" (2001)- Johnny Depp is amazing as George Jung in this one of the ten best drug dealer movies. As the man who turned the nation on to cocaine, he is charming and lovable despite the havoc he brings.
- "Scarface" (1983)- You can’t have a list of the ten best drug dealer movies without "Scarface," this is a young Al Pacino at his best and most brutal.
- "Party Monster" (2003)- Of all of our ten best drug dealer movies, this is the only one where the drug dealer is killed by one of his clients. In this film, Macaulay Culkin finally sheds the image of child star, as he saws of the legs of a dealer in a dope fueled fury.
- "Boogie Nights" (1997)- Mark Walberg made his mark as an actor in this one of the ten best drug dealer movies. As porn star Dirk Diggler, he thrilled audiences with his massive member, but lost it all to drug dealing bikers.
- "Goodfellas" (1990)- Being a modern classic is why this makes our list of the ten best drug dealer movies. Henry Hill’s drug addiction and dope dealing may have brought his Mafia family down but it still made him a star both on and off the screen.
- "Half Baked" (1998)- This Dave Chappelle movie makes our list of the ten best drug dealer movies, because it is a stoners classic. It’s the story of three friends who try to bail their pal out of jail by selling pot. Along the way they cross paths with rival dealers, cops and other assorted weirdos. But Bob Saget’s cameo is one of the highlights of the film.
- "Maria Full of Grace' (2004)- This one of the ten best drug dealer movies is all about the desperation that it takes to become a Columbian drug mule and the dangers that these men and women face from the law as well as the people who employee them.
- "Requiem for a Dream"( 2000)- This movie makes out list of the ten best drug dealer movies because it shows a few of the different ways that selling drugs effects people. While Harry and his friends are riding high on a summer of addiction and dope, his mother’s addiction drives her to delusion and ultimately madness.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.