10 Best DVDs Of 2010
The 10 best DVDs of 2010 were critically acclaimed, and commercially successful. Heart warming tales, hilarious comedies, musicals, and suspense thrillers with great twist endings are all a part of the 10 best DVDs of 2010. The 10 best DVDs of 2010 have intriguing plot lines that will keep you interested throughout the entire movie.
- "Toy Story 3" The third installment of the "Toy Story" franchise is about Andy getting ready for college, and the toys worrying what will become of them. Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and the other toys embark in another whirlwind adventure trying to find their place. One of the 10 best DVDs of 2010 because the emotional ending can bring tears to even the toughest person.
- "Get Him to the Greek" One of the 10 best DVDs of 2010 has a surprisingly great performance by Puff Daddy as a record label owner. The story revolves around Aaron Green's job to get drug addict rockstar Aldous Snow from London to L.A. for the first stop on his comeback tour. The crazy and ridicules situations they get into are hilarious, and somewhat believable. This 2010 DVD is one you can watch more than once it's so funny.
- "Inception" The plot revolves around Dom, who steals secrets from minds during the dream state. The skill Dom possess caused him to loose everything, and a chance to gain his life back comes along. He has to plant an idea, not pull out one which is more dangerous. One of the 10 best DVDs of 2010 because it'll have you talking about the plot for days.
- "Where the Wild Things Are" Director Spike Jonze turned Maurice Sendak's book into a breathtakingly brilliant movie. The popular book was transformed into a classic movie about Max and his adventures with the Wild Things. One of the 10 best DVDs of 2010 because all ages can enjoy this movie.
- "The Blind Side" One of the 10 best DVDs of 2010 is based on professional football player Michael Oher's upbringing. A well-to-do family make Oher a part of their family after finding out his home life's in shambles. It's an emotional story which shows how one selfish act completely changes the course of another humans life for the better.
- "Alice in Wonderland" Tim Burton transformed a classic story into a hauntingly dark tale with great special effects. It's not a remake, but the story of Alice returning to Wonderland, and how the magical place turned to ruins. Johnny Depp's performance as the Mad Hatter is a must see from this 2010 DVD.
- "Precious" One of the 10 best DVDs of 2010 is about a lower class girl named Precious and her struggle with an emotionally abusive mother, and sexually abusive father. The 2010 DVD is based on the book, "Push: Based on the Novel by Sapphire," and shows despair, and hope. Mo'Nique's performance as the abusive mother is so powerful it won her an Oscar.
- "Shutter Island" Director Martin Scorsese brings to life the story about two U.S. marshals who investigate the disappearance of a patient in an insane asylum. The twists and turns throughout the 2010 DVD will keep you interested and intrigued. You'll need this 2010 movie on DVD because once the twist ending comes, you'll want to re-watch the movie.
- "The Twilight Saga: New Moon" The story of human Bella and her vampire love Edward continues in the second installment of "The Twilight Saga". This DVD from 2010 brings in the world of werewolves as she befriends Jacob Black. A must see DVD for fans of love stories with a twist.
- "Nine" One of the 10 best DVDs of 2010 is based on the Tony Award winning Broadway musical with the same name. The story is based around film director Guido Contini's pressure to produce another hit picture, and the women that complicate his life. This 2010 DVD has an all star cast, and a great mix of plot and musical numbers.