Here are the 10 best English love songs that are out there for people that are in love with someone. Whether or not you are in love at the moment, the thought of it could actually melt your heart when you do find that "someone special" that comes into your life.
- "Endless Love" by Mariah Carey and Luther Vandross. Mariah and Luther were not the original people that sang this song but singing it together made it a beautiful love song, which is why it is rated as one of the top English love songs of all time.
- "All My Life" by K-Ci and JoJo. Even though they don't sing songs anymore, this is a classic love song. It's a song to sing to someone whom you love so much which is why it is one of the best English love songs for people who are in love.
- "Because You Loved Me" Celine Dion. The words from this song speaks out about someone who is passionate about the person that they truly love. It can be sung on any time of the year, which is one of the best English love songs.
- "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" by Bryan Adams. One of the most romantic songs to sing to your significant other, the lyrics to the song do show that there is so much love for the other person. No words could ever express how powerful this song is, which is one of the best English love songs.
- "As Long As You Love Me" by Backstreet Boys. The Backstreet Boys are no longer together but this song really stands out because it's about a guy who loves a girl very much; he wanted her to love him as long as she does.
- "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. The music video shows Taylor Swift at a college campus where she meets a hot looking guy under the tree reading a book. It is rated as one of the best English love songs because of the country beat.
- "I'll be There" by Mariah Carey. It was originally sung by Michael Jackson while he was young. Mariah Carey, like always, can make any song sound good and she's gorgeous too. Being there for someone is a sign that you care for that special someone.
- "Have I Told You Lately?" by Rod Stewart. Sometimes, as a couple, you need to remind each other that you still love one another and this song is perfect for any occasions. It's one of the best English love songs because it's a huge reminder to let your significant other know that you still love them no matter what.
- "The Power of Love" by Celine Dion. What Celine is stating in this song is that the words are pretty powerful to use when it comes to love. Most females love this song too.
- "How Do I Live Without You" by Trisha Yearwood. The movie called "Con Air" played this song when Nicholas Cage was with Monica Potter at a bar. This song speaks volume of actually loving someone which is rated as one of the best English love songs.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
25 Enlightening Quotes About Being a Gentleman
What’s your definition of a perfect gent? LL Cool J, Lea Michele, Andy Samberg and friends weigh in.