10 Best Entrance Songs For Wedding
These 10 best entrance songs for wedding are important to the tone of the wedding. It brings everything together as the bride and groom enter a new life together. Many tunes have stayed popular and are chosen as favorites, becoming the best entrance songs for a wedding.
- "Walking on Sunshine" This song was sung by Katrina and the Waves. It certainly brought much happiness and smiles to everyone who sat and listened to the song as the bride and groom made their entrance.
- "Can’t get Enough of your Love" This song enchanted many of us in the eighties as Barry White sang us to heaven. Any bride and groom should choose this song for the entrance to their life together, as they walk through the threshold to the wedding of their dream. Barry White made women feel like goddesses as he sang his heart away. He truly was the king of the woman’s heart when it came to a sexy song.
- "At Last" Listening to this song has truly brought tears to many women's eyes. It has to be one of the best entrance songs for a wedding ever played. This song by Etta James touched everyone’s heart whenever she sang this song. She had a way with words and could really knock the socks off of anyone listening to the tune, especially the groom's.
- "My Everything" Another true to heart song by Barry White, he says it all and romances the women to the altar. How could a bride deny a man singing this to her on her wedding day? "My Everything" surely makes the top best ten entrance songs for all weddings because of its grand entrance wording. It appreciates both the bride and the groom by knowing that both parties have succumbed to each other in mind, soul and spirit.
- "Love me Tender" This beautiful and sensitive song was sung by dear Elvis Presley. He swept every woman off her feet with this loving and sensitive song. It truly is one of the best entrance songs for any wedding.
- "I Feel Good" This hit single made the charts, as well as many women’s hearts throb. It depicts the moment of exhilaration for the bride and groom as they begin their life together as man and wife.
- "What a Wonderful World" Sung by Louis Armstrong, this song made a comeback as one of the best songs on the radio and also as one of the best wedding entrance songs. Louis Armstrong sang this song with such finesse and glory. His voiced overpowered any musical instrument within the deep rhapsody of the song.
- "Can’t Take My Eyes Off You" This song sung by Frankie Vali made all the girls scream when they heard him sing this song. What a great wonder hit of all times. This song truly is the romantic version of every girl’s dreams of the man she adores and wants to marry. Every church should play this as their top wedding entrance song. It is packed with romance and good cheer for a great day and of years to come.
- "In my Life" This song by the Beatles is forever true of life itself. The past and the present cannot compare to the woman of John Lennon’s dreams. This song has been sung many a times at weddings and parties. It truly should be considered as one of the top ten songs to begin the entrance to marriage.
- "Forever Young" This great song sung by the folk icon, Bob Dylan, makes anyone think of his youth. This is a great song to lead any type of romantic party and celebration. It is a great song to get married to.