The ten best European luxury cars are all great rides that are, unfortunately, also on the pricier side. Several different companies make great luxury automobiles, most of which are in Germany. Following are the ten best European luxury cars.
- Mercedes-Benz C300 Luxury: This sedan, starting at only $35,900, is arguably the best luxury car for the price from Benz. It has seven speed automatic transmission, and gets 25 miles per gallon on the highway, and it seats five people.
- Audi A8: A very popular car in the states, the A8 is remarkably sporty and very classy, but yet still somewhat basic and modest. If you want your car to say "luxury" without looking too fancy, you cannot find a better ride.
Porsche Panamera 4S: A very unique vehicle, the Panamera is a four door luxury car that really shows your status, and indicates your earnings. It starts at over $94,000.
- Audi A6: One step down from the A8, the A6 sedan starts at $45,200. It has some of the best features that a car can have, and like all Audis, its rating is unbeatable.
- Mercedes-Benz E550 Coupe: This luxury ride seats four, and it has a V8 engine. It is one of the most beautiful cars, but it is somewhat pricier, starting at $55,450.
- BMW 650i Coupe: Starting at $78,450, this ride is smooth and cool. It is a two door vehicle that has rear seat, and a wonderful interior.
- Mercedes-Benz CLS550: One of the sharpest cars on the market, this German made ride has luxury written all over it. It is absolutely perfect for showing status, as it begins at $74,000.
- Porsche Cayenne: This is a true luxury SUV. Manufactured in Germany, the Cayenne starts at around $47,000, and it is a great family car that is remarkably sporty.
- BMW 128i Coupe: For a luxury ride that does not place too much of a strain on the wallet, try this German car, which gets 28 miles per gallon, and starts at under $30,000.
- Volkswagen CC: Starting at under $28,000, this may be the best luxury sedan for the price. It is reminiscent of some of the finer BMW cars, but it will cost you a lot less.
The above vehicles are the ten best European luxury cars. Though some are rather pricey, each one is remarkably smooth, and each ride designates your status.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.