Looking for the 10 best exercise themed songs to work out to and burn some calories with? Well, look no further. Here the very best exercise themed songs to fuel your fitness and amp up your routine. Exercise theme songs can help motivate you like nothing else, if not for the simple fact that others out there, even celebrities and song writers can totally understand why everyone needs a little motivate to help them get through their fitness routine.
- "Another One Bites the Dust" by Queen. This song is great for exercising. You can take it any way you like, but it's best to think about all those calories that are biting the dust as you work out.
- "We Are the Champions" by Queen. This is yet another exercise song, by Queen, that will empower your work outs. This song reminds you that you are, in fact, a champion and yes, you can do it!
- "Pump It" – Black Eyed Peas. This exercise song just goes to show you that you can pump it harder and faster. The Black Eyed Peas have many great workout songs, but this is always a favorite among gym goers.
- "Stronger"- Kanye West. This is one of the best exercise songs in the history of music. Millions of gym goers tune into Kanye West to help make them stronger, faster and better all in a day's workout.
- "Push It" – Salt n’ Peppa. This is another great song that will always remind you to push it out longer and harder for the long haul. This is a great motivator for the middle of your work out, just when you feel like giving up.
- "The New Work Out Plan" – Kanye West. This is one song definitely centered around exercising and what it can do for you, with Kanye West's personal opinions and cheering leading you on. It's one of the top exercise themed songs out there.
- "Physical" Olivia Newton John. Take the lyrics any way you like, but the lyrics scream "work out, work out!" You might find the video very inspiring as she wears a head band and leg warmers while exercising.
- "Bleed It Out" – Linkin Park. While you should never bleed during your work outs, this song is a great substitute for the meaning behind 'bleed it out', you can just 'sweat it out'.
- "Til' I Collapse" Eminem. This song can be applied almost anyway you would like it, but the theme is to keep going until you give out. Use this song and listen to the lyrics carefully. It reminds you that you can do anything, if you push it far enough.
- "The Final Countdown" – Europe. This is another forgotten song that so many people should add to their motivating work out music. Think of this song as the final countdown of your work out, you can always push it out just a little longer.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?