10 Best Exotic Fast Cars
Before buying your next exotic car you need to know what the 10 best exotic fast car is so you can make your final decision on what exotic car to buy. For some odd reason you can't find a list of the 10 best exotic fast cars? Well we created that list of the 10 best exotic fast cars for you.
- Bugati Veyron. Did you seriously think that this car would be the number one car on our list of the 10 best exotic fast cars. After all this is the fastest exotic car in the world capable of reaching 267 miles per hour. Enough said.
- SSS Ultimate Aero. This exotic car goes from 0 to 60 in 2.7 seconds and it will keep going till it reaches 257 miles per hour. Until this year it was the worlds fastest car for 3 years.
- Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo. The twin turbo engine reaches a top speed 248 miles per hour. The Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo comes with an aluminum V8 engine that makes 750 horsepower. That makes it our third car on our list of the 10 best fast exotic cars.
- Koenigsegg CCX. This exotic car goes from 0 to 60 in3.4 seconds and it comes with 806 horsepower more than the number three Saleen S7 Twin-Turbo. Despite all that power it falls short and only reaches a top speed of 245 miles per hour.
- McLaren F1. It's been out for more than a decade, yet the McLaren F1 is still on our list of the 10 best fast exotic cars. It can reach 60 miles per hour in 3.2 seconds and reaches a top speed of 240 miles per a hour.
- Ferrari Enzo. Despite not being the fastest exotic sport car on our list it is the one you should buy if you are in the market for an exotic sports car. Why> First of all it reaches a top speed of 217 miles a hour. Secondly the price for for the Enzo goes up every year because it seems like every year someone totals their Enzo.
- Jaguar XJ220. The last super car jaguar has ever made. It came out in 1992 yet it still makes our list with a top speed of 217 miles per hour.
- Pagani Zonda F. Despite having a V12 motor the Zonda F disappoints. With a top speed of only 215 miles per hour on top of the fact that it only has 650 horsepower in a V12 motor it disappoints on every level.
- Lamborghini Murcielago LP640. The fastest Lamborghini ever made can reach 60 miles per hour in 3.3 seconds. From there it can reach a top speed of 211 miles per hour.
- Porsche Carrera GT. This is as of right now the fastest Porsche ever made. It can reach a top speed of 205 miles per hour. What's even more impressive about it is that it's value has not dropped in the 6 years it's been out.