10 Best Exotic Super Cars
While wondering what the best exotic super cars are, you’re probably daydreaming about racing them down a strip of highway. This is natural since who would not want the beauty and perfection of a wonderful road machine? The benefits from exotic sports cars are bountiful, and owning one can be bliss.
- Mercedes Benz SLS AMG. This retro looking, high performance choice of one of the best exotic super cars is now available. This is ultimately the first car that was engineered from the bottom up by AMG which is why it was picked for the exotic list. With gullwing doors, 6.3 liter, 563 horsepower, and V8 engine you will be flying down the streets. 0 to 60 in 3.6 seconds.
- Audi R8 Spyder. This wonderful sportser of a car provides the driver with a lightweight aluminum chassis, 5.2 liter, and 525 horsepower V10. Not picking this exotic super car would be wrong. With two seats, there is no room for others. 0 to 60 in four seconds flat, you will be out of there in no time.
- Porsche 911 Turbo. This striking vehicle on the best exotic super cars list brings more than just power behind the wheel. With the maximum traction and riding control, the driver will be able to turn sharp corners at ultimate speeds in a cinch allows us to know it made this list. Even though the price tag is high, your expectations will not be lowered.
- Lamborghini Gallardo. Made lightweight and with more horsepower than ever. Under the hood there is a 5.2 liter, V10 that gives 560 horsepower. What’s more is that the 398 processor is included for maximum power and capabilities. 0 to 60 in 3.7 seconds, and the engine does not quit until it reaches up to 202 mph which is why it is maimed as one of the best super cars out there.
- Spyker C8 Spyder. These wonderful sports cars on the best exotic super cars list are entirely custom made. There are not many of them on the roads. It is one of the most impressive vehicles out there. It is also one of the simplest because of the fact that it does not come equipped with a radio. It can however, go fast, and turn tight corners with ease at high speeds.
- Ferrari California. The makers of the Ferrari have not gone soft; this powerful lightweight vehicle is top on the list when it comes to the best exotic super cars. It is a hardtop convertible with just the right speed. The top speed comes in at 193 mph. Imagine going from 0 to 60 in four seconds. Although it is pretty expensive, it is still one of the hottest, fastest cars around and made this list.
- Aston Martin DBS Volante. In this wonderful version of 007’s vehicle, you get to go 0 to 60 in 4.3 seconds with a top speed of 191 mph. With a 5.9 Liter, V12 engine you get to go top speeds with the maximum performance engine.
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1. This wonderful sports car provides magnetic selective ride control which puts it on this list. Not only that, but it also can go from 0 to 60 in 3.4 seconds. Let’s see your station wagon take off that fast. With a 6.2 liter, LS9 supercharged V8 and wonderful traction control you will be winding down the roads with the ultimate vehicle.
- Maserati GranTurismo Convertible. The speeds are a bit lower averaging in 0 to 60 in 5.3 seconds with the 4.7 liter, V8 with VVT. It comes in both automatic and manual transmissions. This is a wonderful sports car to get, even if you have a family. A family car but also a super car.
- Nissan GT-R. When you want the ultimate in comfort from a sports vehicle then this should be on your list of best exotic super cars. Going from 0 to 60 in 3.5 seconds, you will be the first to the finish line. Equipped with a 3.8 liter twin turbo charged 24 valve V6, you will be flying down roads.