Compiled is a list of the 10 best extreme bass songs for those times where you feel like bumping your car down the street, or if your just into that kind of thing. From Dance, dirty, to laid back, we have the songs with deep bass that you're looking for.
- "California Love" by Tupac Shakur. The song "California Love has great bass, and is a great song to play while cruising in your car.
- "Cherry Pie" by Insane Clown Posse. Although the lyrics in this song are highly provocative, the bass in the song "Cherry Pie" is very prominent and will make you bump your head uncontrollably.
- "Demons" by Tech N9ne. The song "Demons" is a great song for a club beat hit, even though the lyrics consist of adult language. Playing this bass hit at a party is sure to get everyone bumping.
- "A.D.I.D.A.S." by KoRn. The band, KoRn is notorious for their awesome bass player, but the song "A.D.I.D.A.S." is a song that tends to stick out more than others when it comes to awesome bass riffs.
- "Ain't no sunshine" by DXM. Has great bass if you have the system for it.
- "Play" by David Banner. The song "Play" is a nasty song that has great bass. This song will make any party goers dance a little closer while vibrating to the deep bass.
- "Candy Shop" by 50 Cent. Not only does "Candy Shop" have one of the sexiest music videos, but it also has an amazing bass line.
- "Sweet Dreams" by Marilyn Manson. Marilyn Manson is famous for his bass tones both in his music and his voice, but the song "Sweet Dreams"
- "Oh" by Ciara. This song is a popular club hit, and has an amazing bass line that will make you want to jump up and dance.
- "Under the Bridge" by Red Hot Chilli Peppers. The song "Under the Bridge" is a little more laid back than most songs with heavy bass, but it vibrates sub woofers just the same.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.