10 Best Facebook Status Lyrics
This list of 10 best best Facebook status lyrics may be subjective, but it includes something for everyone. When looking for a status, we typically are searching for something to express how we are feeling at the moment. Often times, a line or two from a song is the perfect thing to let people know what we are thinking without being too personal.
- "Tonight's gonna be a good night." - Black Eyed Peas. Topping the list of best Facebook status lyrics comes the lyrics from the song of the same name. These just scream "I'm gonna have fun and you can't stop me".
- "My suggestion is to keep your distance cuz right now I'm dangerous." - Limp Bizkit. In a bad mood? This entry on the list of best Facebook status lyrics from the song "Break Stuff" lets everyone know quick.
- "You suck." - The Murmurs. From the song of the same name, these words make the list of best Facebook status lyrics for their blunt honesty. Having an issue with someone? Let them know.
- "I'm on my way, home sweet home" - Motley Crue. The words from the song "Home Sweet Home" make the list of best Facebook status lyrics. Whether its Friday or just the end of a hard day, let everyone know where you are headed.
- "We all need a little shelter." - Cinderella. From the 1980's hit "Shelter Me" this entry on the list of best Facebook status lyrics lets everyone know you have had enough.
- "There's an online world where I am king." - Rhett and Link. The next entry on the list of best Facebook status lyrics comes from the tune "Facebook Song." It doesn't get much more appropriate.
- "Vacation, all I ever wanted." - The Go-Gos. On the list of best Facebook status lyrics comes the line from the song "Vacation". Need a vacation? Let everyone know.
- "Girl you're amazing, just the way you are." - Bruno Mars. In love with a girl? Let her know with this line from the song "Amazing".
- "If you leave, at least in my life time, I've had one dream come true" - KC and The Sunshine Band. This entry on the list of best Facebook status lyrics comes from the song "Please Don't Go". The words are perfect for the ending of a relationship.
- "It's the same 'ol, same 'ol Situation" - Motley Crue. Rounding out the list of best Facebook status lyrics is the one that lets everyone know that not much is changing. Drama is still king on the Internet.