10 Best Facebook Status Updates
Social networking allows us to keep connected and some shared information is priceless as you read these 10 best Facebook status. Facebook was founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg to share information and to connect the world together. Is there a thing however about sharing too much information about you? The world is connected through the internet and some Facebook statuses you might just want to claim as your own.
- “…is a nobody, nobody is perfect therefore I’m perfect.” Socrates would be proud of such a status. Nice spin on equating being invisible to being the best.
- “Insert a coin and view my status message.” Here's the status of an entrepreneur at work. Now that’s what we call smart!
- “I always try to go that extra mile at work, but my boss always finds me and brings me back.” A hilarious statement as many of those employed would love to take a long walk away from work. And even longer walk away from a grumpy boss.
- “Loves poetry, long walks and poking dead things with a stick.” One of the best ten Facebook statuses because you’re not sure if this is a true sentiment or not. We all could benefit from a little mystery.
- “…understands that hard work has a future payoff but laziness pays off now.” You know a guy said this because it’s a ten best Facebook status. And yes, guys want the payoff now.
- “…is proud of himself. He finished the jigsaw puzzle in six months and the box said 2-4 years.” A fun and amusing status update. Wonder what puzzle he was working on; was it one featuring Lady Gaga? Now that would take a good long while.
- “…with your girlfriend.” Oh, now this one is just asking for trouble. All men text your ladies in a snap, just to make sure.
- “Nothing is quite to annoying as to have someone go right on talking when you’re interrupting!” Isn’t that just rude of them? Definitely a Facebook status you’ll want to share.
- “I’m so sick of speaking words that no one seems to understand.” This 10 best Facebook statuses can be shared or take credit as your own. Works for everybody.
- “Sometimes, not remembering may be better.” This is absolutely true when your lady asks you where you were last night when she tried to call. Uh, you don’t remember.