Here are the 10 best fake boobs. Thanks to “Playboy” and adult videos, the world of fake boobs is ready and available for the world to see. The most intriguing of the fake boobs are the ones that people can’t see by just grabbing the latest issue of “Playboy” from the shelf. A number of beautiful celebrities have gotten boob jobs and only select few fans have ever seen the full effects of the hard work. However, they are still out there for men to appreciate from afar.
- Christina Aguilera. Christina Aguilera was already a famous pop singer with hits like “Genie in a Bottle” and “Beautiful” before she got her fake boobs. The surgery is rumored to have increased her breast size from an A cup to a C cup. Shortly after the augmentation, Aguilera showed them off on an episode of MTVs “Diary.”
- Victoria Beckham .The former Posh Spice denied for a long time she had fake boobs. It is said Victoria Beckham increased her breasts from a 34A to a 34D in 1999 and then increased them again in 2001 to a 34DD. She has had them reduced now, but they are still a sight to behold.
- Pamela Anderson. Pamela Anderson first appeared in “Playboy” in October 1989. After that appearance, she starred as the Tool Time Girl in “Home Improvement” before landing her breakout role of C.J. Parker in “Baywatch.” Since that time, it seems her fake boobs have gotten bigger and bigger. For highlights check out “Barb Wire” and her own Comedy Central celebrity roast.
- Jenna Jameson. Jenna Jameson recently had her implants removed but it is still noteworthy to mention her magnificent fake boobs here. Out of everyone on the list, Jameson’s fake boobs are the easiest to find since she has become a self made millionaire thanks to her porn empire. As of 2010, she was apparently retired and enjoying the married life with husband, MMA fighter Tito Ortiz.
- Carmen Electra. Carmen Electra gained her popularity thanks to “Playboy” and has since parlayed that into a career as a celebrity fitness trainer and movie star in spoof themed movies. Regardless of her career’s recent direction, she still has magnificent fake boobs for the men to enjoy.
- Heidi Montag. Heidi Montag went a little overboard when she had ten plastic procedures done in one day, completely altering her appearance. This list is about fake boobs and she definitely improved those assets with that surgery. Montag began with her natural A cup before enhancing them to a 32C and eventually to a Triple D.
- Audrina Patridge. Being the second star of “The Hills” to appear on this list, it appears the reality TV craze might just lead to breast augmentation. While she has never appeared nude in any movie, fans of “The Hills” never needed much of an imagination since she spent countless hours on the show in a tiny bikini by the pool.
- Brooke Burke. Brooke Burke first gained fame appearing in the May 2001 issue of “Playboy” and again three years later in the November 2004 issue. Television viewers know her from “Wild On!” and her victory on “Dancing with the Stars” in 2010. What makes Burke’s fake boobs so great is how natural they look.
- Tiffani Thiessen .She won men over as a cheerleader in “Saved By the Bell” before becoming more seductive in “Beverly Hills 90210.” As of 2010, she costarred in the television series “White Collar.” She remains a good girl, not appearing nude, meaning you can only imagine what those fake boobs must really look like.
- Jenny McCarthy. Jenny McCarthy has grown up a lot since her days as a “Playboy” centerfold. She spends most of her time now as a spokesperson for autism charities, but there was once a day when she was a wild party girl. Her recent movie star work doesn’t give you much of a chance to admire her great fake boobs but there are plenty of “Playboy” videos for those who do.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.