10 Best Family Beach Resort In America
Going to one of the 10 best family beach resorts in America will create family memories that will last a lifetime. No matter what size a family is, everyone will have a great vacation at any one of these resorts. Read on to learn about America's 10 best family beach resorts - and watch top family videos to get even more insight.
- Coral Beach Resort & Suites. Families who love the water love spending time at this family beach resort. Besides pools, this resort has a water park, hot tubs and a lazy river. From children's activities to a family magic night, no one in the family needs to worry about getting bored when they are here. Coral Beach Resort & Suites: 1105 S. Ocean Blvd., Myrtle Beach, SC 29577; (800) 556-1754.
- Carousel Resort Hotel and Condominiums. This family beach resort has a really fun indoor ice skating rink for everyone in the family to enjoy. Besides an outdoor pool, there is also a heated indoor pool for guest to use in case of bad weather. For gamers there is also a large arcade here. Carousel Resort Hotel and Condominiums: 11700 Coastal Highway, Ocean City, MD 21842; (410)524-1000.
- Tropical Shores Beach Resort. This family beach resort is located along the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. This resort has both one- and two-bedroom units. There are also three barbecue areas where guest can have family barbecues. Tropical Shores Beach Resort: 6717 Sarasea Circle, Siesta Key, Sarasota, Florida 34242; (941) 349-3330.
- Majestic Beach Resort. Families with children love this resort, because here there are both indoor and outdoor game rooms. Parasailing and laying on the beautiful beach are two of the most popular activities at this resort. Many guests also really enjoying listening to poolside bands while they stay here. Majestic Beach Resort: 10901 Front Beach Road, Panama City Beach, FL 32407; (866)494-3364.
- The Ritz Carlton, Marina Del Rey. Athletic families will definitely want to stay at this resort. Overlooking the bay at this family beach resort is a twenty-five meter pool. There are also tennis and basketball courts for families to enjoy. After a long day playing sports, guests here can enjoy getting a message at the resort's spa. The Ritz Carlton, Marina Del Rey: 4375 Admiralty Way, Marina Del Ray, CA 90292; (310)301-3000.
- The Winds Resorts Beach Club. This family beach resort is a great place for families who just want to kick back and enjoy a beautiful sandy beach while they are on vacation. This resort has suites to accommodate both small and large families. Surfing lessons are available for those families members who want to learn how to ride the waves. The Winds Resorts Beach Club: 310 E. First St., Ocean Isle Beach, NC 98469; (910) 579-6275.
- The Edgewater Beach Resort on Cape Cod. The suites at this resorts have breathtaking views of Nantucket Sound. Families also like staying here because the units at this resort have kitchens, so they can prepare their meals at the resort. The cozy fireplaces in the units give this resort a real homey feeling. The Edgewater Beach Resort: 95 Chase Ave., Dennis Port, MA 02639; (508) 394-6561.
- Surfsand Resort. Families who have pets love staying at this resort because it is pet-friendly. Guests don't need to worry about anything while they are staying at this full-service family beach resort, because the staff here is just waiting to take care of the guests' needs. Surfsand Resort: 148 W. Gower, Cannon Beach, OR 97110; (503) 436-2274.
- The Inn of Cape May. Everyone in the family is sure to have a great time when they stay at this inn in Cape May, New Jersey. This historic inn is so beautiful that guests will feel like they have stepped back in time. There is also a bar, a restaurant and a gift shop for guest to enjoy while they are staying at this family beach resort. The Inn of Cape May: 7 Ocean St., Cape May, NJ 08204; (609) 884-5555.
- Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay Golf Resort, Spa and Marina. One of the best things about this family beach resort is that the resort offers babysitting services, so parents can enjoy a night out without their children. Many people staying at this resort also like visiting the nearby Naval Academy. For guest who really want to feel pampered, this hotel has an amazing spa. Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay: 100 Heron Blvd., Cambridge, MD 21613; (410) 901-1234.