Grab the kids and check out the 10 best family movies 2008. Recent family movies are just as enjoyable to adults as they are to kids. 2008 had some of the best family movies of all time. Don’t worry if you like these movies too much, it’s for the kids.
- "Wall-E." This is not only one of the best family movie of 2008 but one of the greatest animated films ever. This is a digitally animated movie from Pixar about a robot named Wall-e. The movie also tells about how people have polluted the Earth so much that they have to stay in space until Wall-e saves the day.
- "Kung Fu Panda." This movie is about a panda who becomes an unlikely Kung Fu hero. Po, the panda, is clumsy but is fueled by his dream to be a martial arts hero. This movie is not only enjoyable but has a great message for kids.
- "Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa." Most of the time sequels are not as good as the original. This movie was actually funnier than the original. It follows the story of three zoo animals who get released in Africa.
- "Horton Hears a Who." This classic Dr. Seuss tale hit the big screen in 2008. It’s the story of Horton the Elephant who hears the voice of a who on a tiny speck. Horton has to save the Whos even though none of his friends believe him.
- "Spiderwick Chronicles." These movies are based on the fantasy book series by Holly Black. The movie centers around three siblings who have to guard their house against fantasy creatures.
- "Penelope." This 2008 movie is about a girl who is cursed with a pig face. The curse can only be broken if she finds true love.
- "Enchanted." This is the story of a fairytale princess who get stuck in the real world. Her follows her into New York City. The movie is funny and a great twist on the classic fairytale.
- "Nim’s Island." This movie is about a young girl who lives with her dad on a tropical island. Her dad ends up stranded leaving her alone. This is a really cute movie that has something for the whole family.
- "Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian." This is the second movie in the Chronicles of Narnia. It’s a little much for younger viewers. If you have an older family, this will be a great movie for you. Peter, Susan, Edmund and Lucy have to save Narnia again.
- "Journey to the Center of the Earth." This movie is loosely based on the book by Jules Verne. The movie follows scientist Trevor Anderson who is keeping his nephew Sean. Trevor and Sean uncover a mystery surrounding Sean’s deceased father and set of on adventure that takes them deep into the center of the Earth.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.