10 Best Family Resorts In Caribbean
Finding the perfect family vacation can be difficult, but visit one of the 10 best family resorts in the Caribbean and your family is sure to be pleased. All of these resorts have enough to keep both the parents and the children occupied and having a magnificent time.
- Atlantis in Paradise Island, Bahamas:This resort features everything from a theater to a spa to a marketplace, and offers two kids’ pools in addition to nine others and a variety of water slides. The resort also offers a waterscape which allows you to see sharks stingrays and more un close and personal.
- Westin and Sheraton at Our Lucaya Beach & Golf Resort in Grand Bahama: This resort offers a kids club and a babysitting service for parents’ convenience. Take your kids for a dolphin encounter-an experience that unlike any other they will ever have! Any only 35 minutes from Florida, it’s easy to get to!
- Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic:This resort has tons of amenities for infants available at no additional cost. It also offers several kids’ programs and a variety of activities to kids to chose from so they can stay busy and occupied while having fun.
- Club Med Caravelle, Guadeloupe: This resort has easily ramp accessibility for parent’s using strollers. There is a variety of fun activities and educational activities, and favorites like pasta and pizza on the menu so even picky eaters don’t go hungry!
- Breezes Curacao Resort in Willemstad Netherlands Antilles: Every restaurant at this resort offers a kids menu. This resort has an array of children’s activities, and offers a trip to the Curacao Sea Aquarium which gives children an interactive chance to learn about marine life.
- Armaryllis Beach Resort in Barbados:This resort has a children’s club filled with activities. They offer two bedroom suites, making it a convent vacation for families to take.
- Sunset at the Palms Resort &Spa:This resort offers privilege cottages, perfect for families looking for quality bonding time. Children can play on the playground; play computer games do arts and crafts. Children two and under stay for free!
- FDR at Runaway Bay, Jamaica:These suites have their own kitchen and a “vacation nanny”, making this the perfect vacation choice for parents. This resort does not have top of the line pools and beaches, but its al inclusive babysitting service cannot be beat.
- Four Seasons Resort at Nevis:This resort has an All Seasons day camp with great amenities. The resort features a special hour that children can attend a great party while parents enjoy a cocktail hour. This resort all offers tennis lessons and water sports.
- The Buccaneer at St. Croix:This is the perfect harmony of a luxuries resort and a heaven on earth for children. Let your kids go on a sailing excursion or get a chance to sample tropical fruit.