10 Best Fast Country Songs
If you love to dance to fast paced music you will love 10 best fast country songs to get you on the dance hall floor. Country music has a way of making people want to dance slow but when the faster side of country music comes shining through you cannot help but get up and dance like crazy. Listed below you will find the 10 best fast country songs that will get you up and moving on your feet.
- Charlie Daniels Band made fans get up and dance with "Devil Went Down To Georgia." This faced paced song is fun and fast and makes you feel alive. The song shows the devil can be beat with good country music.
- "Sold" by John Michael Montgomery is about meeting your true love on an auction block. Yes, it's a weird place to meet someone and fall in love, but it goes to show you it can be done. Not to mention it makes you want to grab your honey and cut a rug.
- Who could forget Tim McGraw and his hands when he sings "Real Good Man?" It not only makes women want to dance, but makes them want a real good man who knows what women want. Tim did an excellent job with this song and no one could have pulled it off like he did.
- "Last Name" by Carrie Underwood make women think twice about the bar scene. Yes, get up and dance fast to this song, but don't get too drunk and go off with a stranger. You might just end up with a new last name you don't even know.
- This next song is fun and makes you want to get up and dance. Aaron Tippin's "Kiss This" tells of a woman scorned. The woman is fed up with the man in her life and gives him the fight of his life. Guess he got that kiss he was looking for after all.
- "Save A Horse Ride A Cowboy" by Big n Rich was so much fun. Everyone everywhere seem to know the words to this song even if you didn't want to. It was just a plain faced paced song that was catchy and fun loving.
- The story of a solider who comes home to find out his wife has been cheating is a perfect fast paced song. Reba McEntire's song "The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia" tells this song perfectly. The police think the solider did it but he was wrong the little sister left behind no signs and was rather perfect with the aiming of a gun.
- Another fun song to dance to was "Chattahoochee" by Alan Jackson. There is nothing like being way down yonder on the Chattahoochee river, laying back and having a good time with friends and family. A fun loving song that is well sung by Jackson.
- "Cowboy Casanova" by Carrie Underwood left women to wonder if there are any good men left in the world. She warns of men who chew women up and spit them out. She asks you to listen because she has been there and done that. A fun song to dance right out of a mans life with.
- Gretchen Wilson had everyone dancing to "Redneck Woman." Women all over related to this fast paced country song. It shows that redneck women are the best woman for a real man. Rednecks get down and dirty in mud but can clean up good for their men.