If you like thrill with the ultimate comfort, the ten best fast luxury cars will suffice your needs. Fast and Luxury cars are the secret ingredients needed for the exotic car you’ve always dreamed about, so sit back, relax and enjoy the speed of the ten best fast luxury cars.
- Bugatti 16/4 Veyron: The Veyron is the world’s fastest car available to drive on the road and is a must in the list of best fast luxury cars. It reaches the 60mph mark in just three seconds and has a maximum 252mph.This bullet costs more than $800, 000 USD
- Koenigsegg CC 8S: The Swedish car hits the 60mph mark in a 3.2 seconds time and bangs the second spot in the list of best fast luxury cars. The car costs about $350 000 USD
- Pagani Zonda C12-S 7.3 : The Italian Zonda is a must on the list of the ten best fast luxury cars. Only ten units of the car are produced every year and it reaches the 60mph mark in just 3.5 seconds.
- Lamborghini Murciélago: The $273,000 car ranks number four on the list of the ten best fast luxury cars. The car reaches the 60mph mark within 3.5 seconds and has a top speed of 205mph.
- Ferrari Enzo: The $1000,000 carbon fiber made car has remained one of the fastest cars with a top speed of 217 mph. Only 399 units of the cars were ever produced; this caused the car’s price to rise from $670,000 to the million mark!
- Lamborghini Diablo: The Diablo despite it reaching the 60mph mark in 3.6 seconds, it is the slowest car in the list of best fast luxury cars with a top speed of 205mph.
- Ferrari F50: The mid-engine car was introduced in 1995 to mark the golden jubilee of the company. It reaches the 60mph mark in 3.7 seconds and costs $480,000 even today.
- Porsche 911 Turbo: Porsche achieves perfection in terms of luxury and speed on the list of the ten best fast luxury cars by achieving the 60mph mark in 3.8 seconds.
- BMW Z8: The Z8 is more about luxury than speed, yet it achieves the 60mph mark in 4.2 seconds.
- Lotus Esprit V8: The V8 is the last on our list of the ten best fast luxury cars and reaches the 60mph mark in 4.4 seconds.
Roger Moore, before he was Bond, was in a movie called “The Man Who Haunted Himself” in which he drove around, being ver ...
Fuzzy dice might be nice, but they don’t count as a dire necessity that you should have in your car. Five other items do ...
So, this is awesome. Our friends at Break.com have posted a video showing how you can fix a car dent using a hair dryer ...