10 Best Fast Workout Songs
What do you do when you have to burn calories and you need a list of the ten best fast workout songs? The answer to that is easy: You grab your ipod and load up some of these great tunes. Low in fat and high in energy, these are some of the best fast workout songs around.
- "Lose Yourself" by Eminem: This is a great workout song, particularly if you're looking for the best fast workout songs that start slower and gradually work you up to speed. With a steady back rhythm and a faster chorus, this is an excellent song for warm-ups or for a steady fast workout. The lyrics are very motivational too. "You only got one shot. Do not miss your chance to blow cuz opportunity only comes once in a lifetime."
- "Family Affair" by Mary J. Blige: Whether you're looking for one of the best fast workout songs or one of the best running songs, this song has a great beat and a near-hypnotic vibe that's sure to put you in the zone. Time flies by with this song in your ear buds.
- "Waka Waka (This Time For Africa)" by Shakira: This is just an amazingly fun song. The beat is great and rhythmic enough to drag you right into it. Top it off with some great lyrics, rousing chants and an inspirational feel and you have one of the best fast workout songs you can imagine.
- "Pon de Replay" by Rihanna: Rihanna always kicks out some of the best fast workout songs, but this one has a really definitive beat that just can't be resisted. You can't help but fall into pace with this one.
- "Breaking the Habit" by Linkin Park: Whether you're working out or running, it's hard not to agree that "Breaking the Habit" is one of the best fast workout songs. The lyrics are pretty motivational too, making a great song for burning off stress as well as calories.
- "Smooth Criminal" by Alien Ant Farm: How do you make one of the best workout songs and make it even better? Give it to a band like Alien Ant Farm. Their cover of Michael Jackson's "Smooth Criminal" is even faster-paced than the original and a great song to get you moving.
- "Rich Girl" by Gwen Stefani: If you had all the money in the world, you could probably buy yourself a rocking body but, if you're lacking funds like the rest of us, then you might find this song is one of the best fast workout songs you can find. If nothing else, you can dream about what you'd buy with all that money while you're burning fat.
- "American Idiot" by Green Day: Green Day has lost some of their popularity over the last couple of years, but they still have some great tunes. What puts this one on the list of best fast workout songs is that it has a great beat and catchy chorus.
- "Chutes and Ladders" by Korn: You may be a bit skeptical when you hear the bagpipes at the beginning of this song, but as soon as the beat kicks in, you have to know you're listening to one of the best fast workout songs ever. Toss in some nursery-rhyme lyrics that you may have heard as a kid and this song is nothing short of awesome.
- "Creeps Me Out" by Ima Robot: A mix of pop and punk, this is one of the best fast workout songs out there. It gets you moving so well that they even made a video about playing musical chairs to this song. "I'm so A.D.D. with you, but you still love me." This song is catchy and irresistible.