In a city that’s all about looks, celebrities have to stand out to make the list of the ten best female bodies in Hollywood. These stars work out hard and eat right to keep their sexy bodies in shape.
- Jessica Biel. Who would have thought that after Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake would land a hotter girlfriend? Along came Jessica Biel who has the sexiest overall body on the list of ten best female bodies in Hollywood with her strong yet super feminine form. The beauty stays fit with a workout that balances cardio and toning.
- Christina Hendricks. The buxom “Mad Men” actress is far from typical on the list of ten hottest female bodies in Hollywood. The 35 year-old is far more curvaceous than most of the women who are glorified in Tinseltown. But women have embraced Hendricks. So much so, in fact, the she was voted the Best Looking Woman in America in a poll conducted by “Esquire” magazine.
- Jennifer Aniston. At 41, Jennifer Aniston is the oldest entry in the list of ten best female bodies in Hollywood. Aniston maintains her figure with yoga sessions and cardio work on the treadmill and elliptical machines. Jen also sticks to a diet that is low on carbs and high on protein. Of course, she still indulges in Mexican food and margaritas occasionally.
- Annalynne McCord. At 22, Annalynne McCord is a unique entry on the list of ten best female bodies in Hollywood because she doesn’t indulge in marathon cardio sessions or eat a macrobiotic diet. Instead the “90210” star belly dances and says she lives on In-N-Out burgers. She attributes her slim physique to small bones. Or can her perfect hourglass figure be chalked up to good genes and youth?
- Jennifer Lopez. J-Lo gained 40 pounds when she gave birth to her twins in 2008. But everyone knew that the ultra glamorous star would get that legendary booty back in shape. Not only did Jen lose the baby weight with a strict diet, she looks better than ever before. Jenny from the block got back in fighting form by working out four times a week – dancing and doing yoga.
- Kim Kardashian. Besides J-Lo, the most infamous booty in Hollywood is Kim Kardashian’s. The 5’ 2” star maintains one of the ten best female bodies in Hollywood by eating right, limiting her snacks, and working out regularly. She even has her own series of fitness videos “Kim Kardashian: Fit In Your Jeans by Friday” that help women achieve her legendary backside at home.
- Kate Hudson. Rumors started swirling recently that waiflike actress Kate Hudson had altered one of the ten best female bodies in Hollywood by getting breast implants, which she has neither confirmed nor denied. Regardless, the actress stays fit by doing a constantly revolving exercise regime that includes Pilates, running, and scaling stairs. Plus she has good genes since her mom, Goldie Hawn, certainly could have been on a list of ten best female bodies in Hollywood in her heyday.
- Gisele Bundchen. Being a supermodel relies on maintaining a flawless figure. But even after giving birth, Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen holds a spot on the list of ten best female bodies in Hollywood. Mrs. Tom Brady kept in shape even while she was pregnant – doing Kung Fu just two weeks before giving birth. These days, she practices a much more low key work out – yoga. And with that, she’s ready for Victoria's Secret again.
- Megan Fox. Among Megan Fox’s many attributes are her rock hard abs. The 23-year-old actress maintains her flawless figure by doing loads of planks, the isometric strength exercises the core intensive abdominal exercises. Partnered with cycling and other cardio work, Fox keeps in perfect form for her film roles and red carpet trips.
- Jessica Alba. Jessica Alba has long been admired for having one of the best bodies in Hollywood. Alba eats a South Beach type diet of lean meat, low-fat foods, whole grains, and fruits and vegetables. And she does a cardio-intensive workout for 30 minutes, four times a week. If she needs to kick into a higher gear to get ready for a movie, she throws in some yoga.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
13 Pro Wrestling Tales Too Crazy to be True—But They Are!
Because the gnarliest stuff happens when the cameras are off.