10 Best Female Country Singers
The female voices of the 10 hottest female country singers echo throughout stadiums across the country bringing joy to all listening.
- Carrie Underwood- The most recent songstress to grace the stage and entertain, her rough, vindictive tone comes out in her smash hit "Before He Cheats" and all women are cheering from the sidelines.
- Loretta Lynn- The way she belted out "Your Cheatin' Heart" brings chills the spine. The lyrics match her attitude, and her twang is a perfect fit for the rhythm.
- Shania Twain- She entered the music scene in the late 1990's and took skeptics by surprise with her vocal span. Controversy surrounded her until she released "God Bless the Child" and changed the negative feedback.
- Alison Krauss- The vocal range she carries on her most famous hit song "When You Say Nothing At All" is unbelievable. In the song "The Lucky One," Krauss' gentle tone expands and becomes livelier.
- Patsy Cline- Who doesn't know the most infamous country song "Crazy?" Cline's vocal range is phenomenal. This song is one that every generation knows and loves. She deserves a place as one of the hottest female country singers.
- Reba McEntire- From the way her voice rumbles through "Fancy," to the way "The Night the Lights Went Out In Georgia," McEntire is the new age country music queen.
- Tricia Yearwood- From her first explosive hit, "She's In Love With the Boy" to her melodic "How Do I Live Without You," Yearwood can entertain and tell a story that people can relate to. Yearwood deserves a lifetime on the list of the hottest female country music singers.
- Taylor Swift- Entering the music scene at a tender age, Swift quickly took the trip to stardom with hits like "Our Song" and "Love Story." Her sweet melody entrances, entertains and makes one think of innocence. Swift will be around for a long time and will be known as one of the hottest female country singers for decades to come.
- Faith Hill- Even before she became Mrs. Tim McGraw, Hill was belting out some of the best songs country music has seen. From her first hit in the late 1980's to her more recent country songs with a pop twist, Hill has the vocal range to carry her through decades of hit songs. Prior to vocal cord surgery, Hill had the ballad "It Matters To Me" and stole the hearts of country fans across the country. Her playful "This Kiss" showed off the spirited entertainer that she can be.
- Martina McBride- The impish McBride's voice is magnified during the songs "Independence Day," "Concrete Angel" and "Broken Wing." For her size, McBride can make a gigantic impression with her singing. She deserves to be known as one of the hottest female country singers simply for her energy, dedication and voice.
Posted on: Oct. 09, 2010