10 Best Female Country Songs
The ten best female country songs are the ones that send a shiver down your spine and cause a tear to well in your eye. There have been some great female country singers down the years and some of them have even been hot but only the most talented produced songs made the ten best female country songs of all time list.
- "Stand By Your Man" Tammy Wynette. Former first Lady Hillary Clinton was keen to distance herself from this one but it remains one of the ten best female country songs of all time. Wynette had a voice that was both powerful and vulnerable and she was the kind of girl every man wanted to have waiting at home for him.
- "I Will Always Love You" Dolly Parton. The blonde hair babe with the comically large breasts belted this little ditty out long before Whitney Houston set eyes on Kevin Costner. Parton has the spirit that real men love and this song proved it as it is one of the ten best female country songs of all time.
- "Breathe" Faith Hill. The tall blonde stunner introduced country to a wider audience with this powerful song. The beauty of it is that not only is Hill an absolute babe, but the song is one of the ten best female county songs ever.
- "Crazy" Patsy Cline. This song will drive you crazy if you listen to it too much, but as long as you do not over do it, then it's qualities make it one of the best ten female country songs of all time. Cline had many other hits but this is the one that endeared her to the world.
- "You're Still The One" Shania Twain. Canada isn't renowned for producing country singers but it is a lot easier to get noticed when you are a dark haired beauty like Twain. This song catapulted her to world fame and itself into the list of the ten best female county songs of all time.
- "Cowboy Take Me Away" Dixie Chicks. There is only one thing better than a hot country singer and that is three hot country singers . . . well maybe two an a half. The talented trio produced several songs worthy of consideration for the ten best female country songs of all time but this one tops the lot.
- "Redneck Woman" Gretchen Wilson. Call a spade a spade and Wilson certainly did in this breakout mainstream hit. The boisterous singer has not done as well of late but this is one of the ten best female country songs.
- "Concrete Angel" Martina McBride. Like many country female stars, McBride has had many hits but this was her best effort. The marvelously talented singer still has plenty more to come.
- "Jesus Take The Wheel" Carrie Underwood. The former "American Idol" can certainly sing as proven by this best female county song but it certainly doesn't hurt her that she is a hottie. Blonde hair and a body to die for make the young women the rising star of country.
- "Little Goodbyes" SHE DAISY. Okay, so this one didn't make the list of the ten best female county songs based purely on the musical quality it possesses. The three good looking chicks may have influenced the verdict but the record was a hit so say nor more.